Dallas May 26 #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

Max Tsukino

• Subscriber

Some people didn't even have a number and/or higher numbers and ended up skipping the line. I'm perturbed about that, but they have their official numbers now, so what's done is done. I just wanted to get rail at B stage. I did main stage in Houston.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, mdarwin said:

Mich40, you beat me to the punch. Was just about to post this. Just posted it on Twitter (that image was my scan from the e-mail from AT&T Stadium).

Yes, I saw that. :) Was going to make it as your tweet, but it made the image very small.  Thanks for helping get the info out!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, mich40 said:

Yes, I saw that. :) Was going to make it as your tweet, but it made the image very small.  Thanks for helping get the info out!

Not a problem! Been staying spoiler free for 2 weeks and now back on U2 social media trying to provide whatever info I can! Can't wait for tonite. glad I didn't get GA though. I have 2 friends flying in from Minnesota at 11:30 am and it would be too late to bother with GA. Got the VIP Gold fan package instead. Too bad the organization here is f'd. It was fine in 2009 for the 360 tour.

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, mdarwin said:

Not a problem! Been staying spoiler free for 2 weeks and now back on U2 social media trying to provide whatever info I can! Can't wait for tonite. glad I didn't get GA though. I have 2 friends flying in from Minnesota at 11:30 am and it would be too late to bother with GA. Got the VIP Gold fan package instead. Too bad the organization here is f'd. It was fine in 2009 for the 360 tour.

I'm sure you will have an amazing time! Enjoy it all!

• Subscriber

For those still looking for a cheap ticket tonite Ticketmaster has the Party Pass for $35.00

Party Pass: U2

Please note These are STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets for either East or West endzones at AT&T Stadium. There will be no chair for this ticket. 

Guests with party pass tickets who sit in a stadium seat will be ejected from the stadium