A Letter to the Band- "One" family's tribute... to Life

The Bliss family would like to thank, U2, for decades of unbelievable music.  Music that has helped shape generations of music lovers into better people and has promoted ever-lasting positivity and Freedom for all!  One of the greatest bands to ever walk this beautiful world. 

The letter contained here, tells the story of an ending.   An Ending that was Epic and earned.  This Ending helped create many new beginnings and it will be remembered forever by everyone in attendance.  Words can't really describe in enough detail the emotion of this Ending; this Ending was like no other.  To make this the perfect Ending, my family and I, used the song "One" to help us finish my brothers story.  Shoulder to shoulder, over 160 people, our closest family and friends, sang in unison, "One" to put the exclamation point on the end of a beautiful story and life, at my brothers celebration on April 25th 2017.  A truly Epic Ending to an Epic Story. 

For Nathan Bliss the Hero.

May the road rise up to to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the Sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may God hold you in the palm of His hand

One- A Family's Last Tribute.pages