VIP Party Package Details

• Subscriber

Has anyone received details on the VIP Party Package tix?  I spent - small fortune on each ticket and still have no idea where to park, where the BIP entrance is, what time the dinner starts etc.  Does anyone else have those details? 

• Subscriber

Thanks.   Just received today.  interesting, when I contacted TM they said "you didn't buy VIP tix, just fan presales."   Well, i did buy VIP tix, and it says so on TM's own website and App.  Anyway, another example fo their terrible customer service.   However, if you didn't receive your details yet let me know wand I can post the address of the group that did send out the information.  

• Subscriber

Can you tell me who the sender is of the email for the VIP info? I get so much "junk" email, I want to make sure I don't overlook it.  I have VIP tix for Philly show. Emailed Ticketmaster about the info, but no answer from them.  Thank you.  :)

• Subscriber

mod edit - email removed

we are not able to verify / check email addresses are valid - best thing to do is share via PM and check independently where possible

Archived