So... has anyone won the backstage tour drawing?

rlj1010

• Subscriber

I know one of the Red Zone perks is supposed to be entry into the drawing for a backstage tour...

Have we had any winners yet?   I haven't seen anyone mention it...

Just curious what that was like...

• Subscriber

I won in Chicago on the last tour. Was pretty sweet. Went under the stadium to the 'server' room, up the the light/video control consoles in the stands and under the stage. Saw all of Edge's guitars and met Dallas (his tech). Even got to go up on the B stage. Did not meet the band though.

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

• Subscriber

When I was queuing to pick up my wristband at Glasgow on the second night on the I & E tour, the guy before me in the queue won.

As happy as I was for him & his wife, I was absolutely gutted that I'd missed out by one person.

• Subscriber

My friend was notified Friday that she and I won it for Chicago's Saturday show.  Absolutely amazing. Took us in the sound/lighting booth and the guys there talked to us for a while. Spent a bunch of time backstage, behind the screen, and learned so much about the whole set up. The production designer talked to us for a while and told us when the "magic moment" of the show would be. We ended with pics on the B stage. 

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, CSanderson said:

My friend was notified Friday that she and I won it for Chicago's Saturday show.  Absolutely amazing. Took us in the sound/lighting booth and the guys there talked to us for a while. Spent a bunch of time backstage, behind the screen, and learned so much about the whole set up. The production designer talked to us for a while and told us when the "magic moment" of the show would be. We ended with pics on the B stage. 

I might have a picture of you. Were you out there with Dallas?

• Subscriber
On 6/5/2017 at 8:23 PM, mich40 said:

I might have a picture of you. Were you out there with Dallas?

Mich-I had two friends on non-RZ backstage tour...might've been them...Facebook message the photo if you could - guy/girl tall blonde, guy with glasses...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived