Joshua Tree 30th Anniversary Release

• Subscriber
On 04/06/2017 at 1:00 PM, Frankaz said:

Or, don't bother wasting money on the 30th Anniversary version (£70!!!!) as the 20th Anniversary super deluxe was way better.

Still would of spent £25 downloading all the live and new remixes off itunes. So for the book, photos and the whole extra package, I think it's worth spending an extra £50. In 10 years time the extra money will be forgotten but you will always have the new boxset to cherish forever.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Yeah the book, prints, live album and remixs are really great.

But I think I prefer the last Joshua Tree box set though on content and price. I agree digital download is best option if you just want the new tracks.

I think what is missing in this package is a video of a concert, there must be 4 or 5 professional shot for TV concerts out there.

I really, really love the remix tracks though for this offering especially With or Without You, One Tree Hill, Bullet the Blue Sky and Where the Streets have no Name.  Listening to them in the rain at the moment.

Edges photo book is really great as is the colour artwork, terrific.

Cant believe there arent anymore demos or original material from '86 that havent been released yet