JT 30th Anniversary Vinyl Bundle Question/Problem

RockHardly05

• Subscriber

Has anyone who ordered the vinyl edition gotten their JT themed record bag?

I got the set in the mail this week, was excited, ripped it open, have been looking at the stuff, listening, etc. - and it dawned on me today - there was no record bag included!

Is it supposed to come in a separate shipment?  Did anyone get theirs with the disk shipment?

• Subscriber

I just got my box set today, and I didn't get my record bag either. Was wondering where it was until I just read Tflyer90's reply above. Thanks. Not even upset I waited an extra week to get it (being from Canada and all). What I AM upset about, is the extra $93 UPS charged me for taxes and brokerage fees. Ugh.

• Subscriber

finally got some actual info on this apart from what I already knew (it did state in the original listing that the bag would be sent later this month separate). Long story short apparently my set was on hold and the way the person I spoke to made it sound on customer service was that they were waiting to send my bag and set together which confuses me because I paid separate shipping fees for the two. She told me that she will get the LP set sent to me and I can expect an email within 3-5 days. This whole thing is a mess really. 

• Subscriber

Got my bag yesterday - it's a bit nicer than I thought it would be.  

Was curious about what a "record bag" would be, and who walks around with LP's so much that they need a bag. :)

Turns out, it's basically a backpack with a laptop slot, and the main pocket is slightly larger than an LP with a roll down top.  So, technically, you can carry around LP's - but it's more of a versatile backpack than anything else.  Nice stitching for the logo, as well.

• Subscriber
On June 13, 2017 at 8:51 AM, RockHardly05 said:

Got my bag yesterday - it's a bit nicer than I thought it would be.  

Was curious about what a "record bag" would be, and who walks around with LP's so much that they need a bag. :)

Turns out, it's basically a backpack with a laptop slot, and the main pocket is slightly larger than an LP with a roll down top.  So, technically, you can carry around LP's - but it's more of a versatile backpack than anything else.  Nice stitching for the logo, as well.

Thanks for the info. My box set has shipped, no word on my bag however.