Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bobczx2

New Shows

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

No... If you had a presale code, it still applies for this tour extension. You would get a new presale code if/when a new different non-Joshua Tree 30th anniversary tour happens...

Hi Max, are you sure? I remember during 360 tour I had 3 diferentes presales codes (one for each suscription year). Now I have bought in January 2 tickets to Miami show with the presale code i had. But I renew my suscription in March so, i will no get a new presale code? (Acording to FAQs I can buy 2 new tickets, but are you sure I will really get no new presale code?)

 

Salu2

Edited by pgt80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pgt80 said:

Hi Max, are you sure? I remember during 360 tour I had 3 diferentes presales codes (one for each suscription year). Now I have bought in January 2 tickets to Miami show with the presale code i had. But I renew my suscription in March so, i will no get a new presale code? (Acording to FAQs I can buy 2 new tickets, but are you sure I will really no get a new presale code?)

 

Salu2

that was then, this is now...

if you still have tickets left in your presale code, you may be able to buy 2 tickets... but it's very, very unlikely you will get a new code...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there are any members who didn't use all presale allotment and isn't going to the new shows, please msg me as i need 4 for Minneapolis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgive me a newbie question, but do the presale tickets sell out quickly? I've wanted to see U2 forever and I'm not missing my chance this time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tarynhurtado said:

Forgive me a newbie question, but do the presale tickets sell out quickly? I've wanted to see U2 forever and I'm not missing my chance this time!

it's variable... some cities do sell out the presale ticket allotment quickly, some other don't...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

that was then, this is now...

if you still have tickets left in your presale code, you may be able to buy 2 tickets... but it's very, very unlikely you will get a new code...

Thanks!!

Salu2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

it's variable... some cities do sell out the presale ticket allotment quickly, some other don't...

Thanks Max! I'll make sure I'm on it. I'm so excited they're coming to Minneapolis! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tarynhurtado said:

Thanks Max! I'll make sure I'm on it. I'm so excited they're coming to Minneapolis! 

The recommendation would be to try to be there at the exact moment the presale starts, so your chances to get your desired ticket are higher...

good luck!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pgt80 said:

Thanks!!

Salu2

if this somehow changes, you will be notified...

suerte...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.