Sign in to follow this  
duaney

Why is the screen curved?

Is this in order to make the stage fit the band depth-wise or is there another reason? I had good seats in LA, but was somewhat off to the side which caused the images on the middle of the screen to distort. Anyone know?

I thought it was perhaps in case it was raining,  they can put some sort of cover over that part of the stage to keep the drums and amplifiers dry?

Has there been a JT show where it has rained yet? I'm just curious as to how they handle that on the B stage. Do they have those cool looking inverted umbrellas like they had on the 360 tour? 

Edited by seanclv

28 minutes ago, seanclv said:

I thought it was perhaps in case it was raining,  they can put some sort of cover over that part of the stage to keep the drums and amplifiers dry?

Has there been a JT show where it has rained yet? I'm just curious as to how they handle that on the B stage. Do they have those cool looking inverted umbrellas like they had on the 360 tour? 

There is a rectangular umbrella type thing over the drumkit, but not like the 360 umbrellas.  I agree, they were very cool looking.

8 hours ago, mich40 said:

There is a rectangular umbrella type thing over the drumkit, but not like the 360 umbrellas.  I agree, they were very cool looking.

That umbrella looked like a picnic umbrella that people serve fried fish from during a family reunion