GA LINE SAN DIEGO

• Subscriber

What time should I aim for arriving at the arena, I'm thinking about 9 am/10 am? Is San Diego a bigger venue for them or no? What do you think? I'm traveling so I want to make it worth it lol. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Depends what you want.  If you want to be along the rail somewhere or close to it, you may need to be in line earlier than that.  On the other hand, for the Rose Bowl we got in line about 415pm (45 mins before gates opened) and we ended up about 10 yards from the b-stage, center of the arena floor.  Generally it seems to be for this tour that you don't need to be in line first thing in the morning if you just want to be reasonably close (but not near a rail).  Also depends on how Qualcomm Stadium will handle the GA line.....that likely wont be known until September.    Qualcomm holds 70,000-ish for football games, so its not the largest venue on the tour but still pretty big. 

• Subscriber

It's a legit question and it will probably be asked many, many times over the next few months. People are flying in from out of town for this show and balancing the cost for airfare/hotels is important to a lot of people.

People are looking for help with questions that will affect their experience, and this is a fan(atic) message board, why would anyone expect anything less than that? =)

• Community Moderator

Some people like to think about and plan things far in advance, especially if they are excited about it. No problem in that at all. 

Archived