A U2 Premonition?!

Disclaimer : If you're a Big fan of Larry Mullen Do not Read this lol.. this is not true.. its only a dream! I think personally he's a good guy..

Ok, since I don't believe in Dreams.( Well Sleeping is my hobby LOL)

I had a dream that, I think I was with the band. somewhere I don't know where. so they were on tour. and I was there talking to Bono and asked him "so the tour equipments are delayed, you seem relaxed " Bono Replied "Yeah. I'm a little sleepy" so I went to Larry Mullen. because he'sgetting hysterical and uneased. I asked Larry if he wants to listen to Achtung Baby.

He politely asked me to do so..

so I insert Achtung Baby CD. I think it was playing some Strange Sound and Got Larry Mullen angry shouting at the band. backstage, and I think it lastedabout.. 5 mins and they can't seem to control him..

and then I woke up..

Premonition? Nahh.. I think they got the Tour under control and Larry is not the kind of guy shouting and run amok. lol...

---- Reciyr Seraphim -----------

I have dreams too, but they aren't U2 dreams... the past week I dream on I was rich... I was in my home... which was so big andit was a swimming pool in it... like the houses in the american movies... I was having a cup of coffee with my friends and I said them:

- You don't know what it feels being so rich...

Finally I woke up... and I looked for the meaning of this dream in a book about dreams that I have and it means:

"You are passing importants economics trouble" LOL roll.gif

Flamenkita wrote:

I have dreams too, but they aren't U2 dreams... the past week I dream on I was rich...
I was in my home... which was so big and it was a swimming pool in it... like the houses in the american movies... I was having a cup of coffee with my friends and I said them:

- You don't know what it feels being so rich...

Finally I woke up... and I looked for the meaning of this dream in a book about dreams that I have and it means:

"You are passing importants economics trouble" LOL
roll.gif

Quite weird, I'm having a U2 dreams but I don't know the band. lol..

• 2 weeks later...

I always have U2 dreams when they tour. Used to dream I was the girl getting pulled onstage. This time around I was just looking for a way to log on and buytickets during the presale. Wound up in a public library. I guess some dreams do come true...wound up with 8th row seats! YESSSSSSS!

I love you Larry. Sigh...

• 2 years later...