• Subscriber

I have an extra pair GA face value, you will have to take my credit card and be trustworthy to enter, or walk in with me, however; I will not be heading in early as this is my 6th show this tour and to be honest I'm straight up mad that the setlist hasn't changed. That said, I'll be down for this and patriots games, so PM me and reply on here that you have so I get notified  and we can work out the details.

Love, ME

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never! I just went to New Orleans for the first time this past April.

Looking forward to this one.. figure I'll buy a GA day of and NOLA doesn't need to be made better but add in U2 and there ya go!!! 

Luckily, I was blessed to have minimal damage to my home and no flooding in my neighborhood. I have to say that Saturday night was by far the scariest night because there were tornado warnings every f

Posted Images

• Subscriber

@toyoracer - You endured a scary and exhausting experience during relentless Harvey. I appreciate your story and it's good to know that you made it through without damage on top of the emotional trauma. I'm sorry you missed Detroit, and it's cool that you were able to get a ticket refund.

I'm guessing that all is a go for New Orleans this Thursday!! When do you get into town?

• Subscriber
On 9/11/2017 at 2:33 PM, fragrant said:

@toyoracer - You endured a scary and exhausting experience during relentless Harvey. I appreciate your story and it's good to know that you made it through without damage on top of the emotional trauma. I'm sorry you missed Detroit, and it's cool that you were able to get a ticket refund.

I'm guessing that all is a go for New Orleans this Thursday!! When do you get into town?

New Orleans is a go! I'm driving out from Houston EARLY. I should be in New Orleans before noon.

• Subscriber

So I have 2 extra's GA still, I bought two pairs on two different credit cards, so in theory if you want a pair I would have to give you my credit card and then meet up once I decide to go in and get In back from you. This is funny, because this is exactly what someone did for me at the opener in Vancouver. karma ?

Anyway reply to this if you decide to inbox / message me, because I will get notified when you do.

Thanks Derek