Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

mike_bain

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, FaithHope&U2 said:

The Ticketmaster Mexico site shows two links/listings for the U2 show - one is "Pista" and one is "Seccion Grada":

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&user_input=U2&q=U2

I assume "Pista" is the floor. So I'd need to choose that link to buy floor tickets - any others here who may speak Spanish and be familiar with buying Tickets in Mexico? I don't want to buy the wrong tickets!

Interesting that the TM Mexico page lists the presale happening on Monday June 12th through Preventa Citibanamex - while the U2.com site has a presale happening this Thursday. Nice that we get first crack at things.

All of this to say - If anyone has tips on getting Mexico City tickets please reply! (I used my presale code already so am looking at either friends who are coming to Mexico with me buying a fan club membership - or me trying to get tickets on the regular sale).

Pista means floor - Grada seats.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Moderator
Just now, msspeggi said:

Are ticket prices the same for all shows?Mexico and San diego?:blink:

It seems that the tickets prices in Mexico are way different than the San Diego prices, once converted to US$...

• Subscriber

I think this is utter crap that those of us who renewed do NOT get a new presale code. Do they know the definition of fan???? I guarantee you most of the U2.com US members codes would have already been used even by people from these new cities because , guess what?? They are FANS!!! They do what they have to do with no other option when they can.  To offer presales to NEW memberships and not renewals of existing members who renewed after the last sales at least is just a money grab !!! 

Can enough people contact anyone with clout to get his ridiculous rule changed quickly???? I know theres way more important things to worry about than presale codes believe me but that doesn't make this any less frustrating and short sighted!

• Subscriber

Hi guys!

Well I pretty much know the answer but I'm going to ask you anyway my case.

I was a old member (red hill group) and I used the code to buy 2 tickets for Germany, then my membership expired on 11 feb. Since I'm from Colombia and the rumors were big about them comimg to Colombia I decided to renew my expire membership the last week (I know that I'm now part of Wires group) but will I be able to buy 4 more ticket or just 2 ?? to see them in this new leg in Bogota.

Thank you!!.

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Azyria said:

just wondering if anybody in the red hill got there access code let for tomorrow's pre-sale

I haven't seen mine yet, Azyria...and I've been a member for an age...hoping to soon though.

Just now, ms.tanyamcload said:

I haven't seen mine yet, Azyria...and I've been a member for an age...hoping to soon though.

alright, well i'm hoping somebody will say when they get theirs, because my friend is part of "June 9th pre-sale" and i'm trying to narrow it down to when he should be getting his email. he is getting me and himself tickets for my birthday  

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, ULeo said:

Hi guys!

Well I pretty much know the answer but I'm going to ask you anyway my case.

I was a old member (red hill group) and I used the code to buy 2 tickets for Germany, then my membership expired on 11 feb. Since I'm from Colombia and the rumors were big about them comimg to Colombia I decided to renew my expire membership the last week (I know that I'm now part of Wires group) but will I be able to buy 4 more ticket or just 2 ?? to see them in this new leg in Bogota.

Thank you!!.

If you already used your code for two tickets, you will be able to buy only 2 tickets.... the code doesn't extend just by renewing, only the subscription extends...

Archived