Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, cabman180 said:

I can only buy red zone with my code on the TM site and it won't even work on the mobile site. What is the deal? I am in the red hill group 

it's San Diego, right? it has been reported... please keep checking...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, izzydog said:

How is Stubhub reporting Red Zone tickets for Buffalo already? If you have to show up with your ID to get the tickets, how is this even possible? Today has confused me beyond belief.  

Can you please pm me a link?

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, chemical00729 said:

Online I can get accessible seating that I require but in a section I’d rather not be in for the price.  I’ve tried all different search parameters and I get the same section every time. I finally got in touch with someone at TM who could help but can’t until the presale ends. I was told to call back on Monday. This is why I bought a U2 subscription so I had a better chance at getting good seats and I feel that was worthless to do. Please help! I have wires group.

Apologies, but nothing much we can do about this issue - TM is your best bet to solve this, i'm afraid...

• Subscriber

Bought 1 ga for Detroit then went to order 2 more tickets but the website said the sale is restricted I only bought 1 ticket I should be able to buy up to three more.  Talked to Ford Field customer service said you can only use the presell code once on there site.  called U2.com they said they are working on it?  Will call me back? Pre sale will be over soon...?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Chuckver2 said:

Bought 1 ga for Detroit then went to order 2 more tickets but the website said the sale is restricted I only bought 1 ticket I should be able to buy up to three more.  Talked to Ford Field customer service said you can only use the presell code once on there site.  called U2.com they said they are working on it?  Will call me back? Pre sale will be over soon...?

This is the problem I am having.  Bought 2 GA earlier, now need 2 reserved?  What do we do?