Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

trata con otro navegador, borra cookies y cache, trata con la app...

Ya se que está pasando, es que elegí la opción de pista en vez de gradas. En gradas si aparecen los otros VIP. Lo raro es que siga apareciendo la opción de Red Zone en pista si ya no hay disponibles.

Just now, cpaxlvacy said:

Ya se que está pasando, es que elegí la opción de pista en vez de gradas. En gradas si aparecen los otros VIP. Lo raro es que siga apareciendo la opción de Red Zone en pista si ya no hay disponibles.

misterios de la vida...

suerte!!!

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

misterios de la vida...

suerte!!!

Gracias por la ayuda. En vez de comprar VIP en grada prefiero quedarme con mi entrada general en pista. No me gusta la sección de gradas para nada, es como estar en una sala de cine, no hay tanta emoción jajaja

20 hours ago, romanorton said:

I was at Dallas as well!!  My concert trio this tour will be Dallas, Dublin, and San Diego!!  Can't wait to meet everyone in San Diego!! 

One day I shall make the journey to Ireland to see a u2 gig ! 

If anyone has a pre-sale code left to buy one more ticket, please let me know :) I burned all four of mine in the first leg and now hope to see the in San Diego again (after going all the way to the Rose Bowl a few weeks ago).

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, virjose said:

If anyone has a pre-sale code left to buy one more ticket, please let me know :) I burned all four of mine in the first leg and now hope to see the in San Diego again (after going all the way to the Rose Bowl a few weeks ago).

Thanks in advance!

Just have in mind that codes are personal and non-transferable. Find an alternative and don't risk a tickets/account cancellation...

The PRESALE requirement of joining U2.com is a scam, unless you want VIP tickets at a premium. The only tickets available for people that signed up and want to attend the show in Minneapolis were for upper deck and the overpriced VIP sections, which are hardly VIP seating (halfway back on the sides). No General Admission Floor tickets were available for the Presale. So unless you want seats a mile away or want to spend $350+ per ticket stay away from this option. All you're left with are $50 vinyl singles that I'm sure can be had on eBay for $10. Customer service from U2.com, LiveNation, and Ticketmaster was impotent at best. No one, even at the managerial level had any advise beyond waiting for the general sale or aftermarket sales. This doesn't sound like anyone that cares about the fan experience, only about making money. This whole experience has jaded me beyond belief. I have been attending concerts for 33 years and I have never felt more ripped off than I do now. I go to 40+ shows of all sizes through the year and this negative experience is forcing me to seriously rethink my concert going. From the $20+ convenience charges, to $100+ ticket prices to $35 t-shirts, I am angry. I will be speaking with my wallet. More of the concert goers should be doing the same thing. I'm not a fly by night music fan. I buy CD's, vinyl, and downloadable music. I don't stream as I know how it negatively affects the resources that the artists I like. This is awful. 

Hi friends...so stupid question...is the presale (specifically for KC) officially closed?  My boyfriend wanted to join to get us tickets. I didn't know if he joined today if he could do the presale in the wire group?  We're desperate for floor! Thank you!!!

Kelly