Jump to content

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Community Manager
3 minutes ago, ariespf1234 said:

not yet! was curious how the VIP packages work? I have a code to use for tomorrow's presale. but am considering one of the VIP packages. any help?

Ticket Limits

There is a 4 ticket limit for the VIP Party Package, Gold Fan Package, and Silver Fan Package. There is a 2 ticket limit for the (RED) Zone Package during the presale period and 4 during the public onsale. There is a 6 ticket limit for the Travel Package.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
Just now, bigwave said:

Ticket Limits

There is a 4 ticket limit for the VIP Party Package, Gold Fan Package, and Silver Fan Package. There is a 2 ticket limit for the (RED) Zone Package during the presale period and 4 during the public onsale. There is a 6 ticket limit for the Travel Package.

 

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
18 minutes ago, ariespf1234 said:

Thanks!

how do I find out what is in the VIP packages? I've looked over this site as well as the ticketmaster site. I was able to unlock the VIP packages with my code but don't know what to buy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
34 minutes ago, ariespf1234 said:

how do I find out what is in the VIP packages? I've looked over this site as well as the ticketmaster site. I was able to unlock the VIP packages with my code but don't know what to buy?

think each one might vary from city to city (best check with TM for that city), but some good info in this post (Pittsburgh)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
On 2017-6-12 at 0:15 PM, lulu15 said:

Got my GA tix thru the general public sale.  Bye U2 dot com. 

Wow, great. Here in Colombia the general public sale is this Thursday and they have little probabilities to get tickets (almost non-existent). The 80% of tickets were bought in Grupo Aval Bank's Presale yesterday. (Grupo Aval Bank is a Colombian Banking Group) and other % was the u2dotcom presale last week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

I joined U2.com yesterday so that I could purchase tickets for the sept 14th New Orleans show...I do not see where I can do that... what gives? I am seeing on other media that some others are having the same problem but some people say they got tickets... what is the issue? 

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
11 minutes ago, keithfell said:

I joined U2.com yesterday so that I could purchase tickets for the sept 14th New Orleans show...I do not see where I can do that... what gives? I am seeing on other media that some others are having the same problem but some people say they got tickets... what is the issue? 

Thanks!

Check your account page now. It may have taken a bit for it to activate; when I clicked on your name, it says that you joined 5 hours ago. Also check the here to see if you see your presale code there: http://www.u2.com/presale

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
21 hours ago, fragrant said:

artalvarez, you'll love New Orleans! If you're coming in on the Tuesday, September 12, hit the Maple Leaf Bar for the Rebirth Brass Band. http://www.mapleleafbar.com/  http://www.rebirthbrassband.com/ . Keep your eyes on the Gambit Weekly for entertainment news - it looks like they list events for one month at a time. https://www.bestofneworleans.com/  There are 93 days til show, so you have plenty of time to research and check out the scene before you head in. 

 

thanks for the tip !

hopefully there will be a roundup for all us u2-heads !

dallas- houston-san diego and new orleans ! very lucky indeed :)

wheww- was totally having u2 withdrawals after dallas and now have these shows to look forward  

it's a beautiful day !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...