Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Just now, ThePassenger said:

What do you all suppose the chances are that there will be red zone tickets available with the wires presale tomorrow?   

There should be (RED) Zone tickets... just have in mind that these are probably the most desired tickets for any show, so you have to act fast...

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

There should be (RED) Zone tickets... just have in mind that these are probably the most desired tickets for any show, so you have to act fast...

I'm usually lucky with ticket releases... just not on this tour, even with presales.  I snagged a decent seat for SD (didn't try for GA... I cannot do the full day line-up thing), but no luck for red zone for either there or Kansas City.

Also holding out hope for a second SD show... 

Cheers everybody, I just joined! I am extremely excited about the tour! I am wondering about handicap accommodations. My mother is in a wheelchair and we want to see the band together. I was going to purchase the red zone tickets, but I am not sure if it is handicapped accessible. My brother and daughter will be with is too. Does anybody know how this works? Thank you!  3 hours 27 minutes until presale :)

9 minutes ago, MelodyMaker said:

Cheers everybody, I just joined! I am extremely excited about the tour! I am wondering about handicap accommodations. My mother is in a wheelchair and we want to see the band together. I was going to purchase the red zone tickets, but I am not sure if it is handicapped accessible. My brother and daughter will be with is too. Does anybody know how this works? Thank you!  3 hours 27 minutes until presale :)

This is what I found on the Ticketmaster app. It's for regular on sale times, so you may want to call before presales start. 

IMG_2280.PNG

Hello everyone!

I bought tickets for Bogotá's show but I'm planning to buy onother 2 tickets for a friend on thursday 15 when it will be open to sale for general public. The problem is that there are only 1.900 tickets for GA available which is forecast to sell in minutes, so (in case I don't get to buy the tickets) my question is that if in other shows around the world open new tickets for GA, I know that this depends of the capacity of the stadium, but this had happened before in other concerts here in bogotá, like inColdplay and Rolling Stones, weeks before the concert they open up new tickets to GA. Is this something may happen in other shows in your cities?

Thanks!.

Just now, ULeo said:

Hello everyone!

I bought tickets for Bogotá's show but I'm planning to buy onother 2 tickets for a friend on thursday 15 when it will be open to sale for general public. The problem is that there are only 1.900 tickets for GA available which is forecast to sell in minutes, so (in case I don't get to buy the tickets) my question is that if in other shows around the world open new tickets for GA, I know that this depends of the capacity of the stadium, but this had happened before in other concerts here in bogotá, like inColdplay and Rolling Stones, weeks before the concert they open up new tickets to GA. Is this something may happen in other shows in your cities?

Thanks!.

Some tickets get canceled, so  they are back to the system and you can buy them weeks or days before the show... so, yes. You will need to be checking TuBoleta periodically for these...

It's such a frustrating day not being able to participate in the New Orleans presale. I used my code for Houston not seeing U2's return to NOLA on the horizon, and now I'm stuck waiting til Friday hoping that they'll still be a chance for GA tickets. I love New Orleans, I love that U2 is coming back to my home state, and how crazy that I'm left stressed about getting tickets.