Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, bolillo said:

I am from Mexico and after one day i´ve just received a note where they tell me that the codes will be on our e mail later today. I hope it happens before the presale. Good luck.

There is no need to send the codes this early since you wouldn't be able to use it...

When the date/time of the presale approaches, then the codes will be sent/will appear...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, lonewolf40 said:

So regarding the Sept 22 San Diego show, right now Stubhub and vividseats (just as an example) have piles of tickets available, but only scalped prices vs. normal ticket prices. ($175 nosebleed seats, up to $2,750 red zone)

Question is, if tickets aren't on sale to the public until Monday the 12th....how are they already available on these ticket sites? 

Does TM/live nation have some kind of agreement where something like 30% of tickets are public access, and the rest are wholesaled off to sister sites for an additional commission bulk blocks of seats?  This is all new to me overall.  1st show I went to was PopMart in Chicago and got my tix through the Propoganda newsletter without a problem, then years later wife surprised me with tix to Rose Bowl 360 show and those were online/public purchase and nosebleed face value seats.

I subscribed to the site and hoping the early presale code (if it still shows up within the next day) isn't a bust and all I find are $150+ tix for the absolute highest rows in the stadium.  Should wires realistically be able to buy face value tickets for different seating sections, or should I just expect at best the $35 nosebleed seats and MAYBE a handful of the $75 GA seats to be around after the Red Hill group gets them tomorrow?  Just wondering what other members experiences has been with getting presale tickets through the site this tour.  Thanks!

If you're up for GA, I would highly recommend that you go for GA tickets.  It seems that most people are able to get them in the presale.  I have never went for seats in the presale, but there are always people complaining that they could only get crap seats in the presale and some lucky ones that get good seats.  There will be huge demand for the San Diego show with that being the only California stop on that leg.  On this tour people have been able to get great spots in GA even showing up around the time gates open. 

• Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, jaimearodriguez said:

Max,

your patience answering the same 4 questions is admirable. Seriously! My respects.

it would be of no help if I or anyone in the moderation team lose patience on the presales season...

thanks!

• Subscriber

I am new here- sorry if this is rudimentary: Presale code vs. Coupon code... these are different, correct? I just subscribed for the first time, and I was sent a coupon code and just want to be EXTRA certain this is not what I'm using for presale access. Thanks!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, ClockSteel said:

I am new here- sorry if this is rudimentary: Presale code vs. Coupon code... these are different, correct? I just subscribed for the first time, and I was sent a coupon code and just want to be EXTRA certain this is not what I'm using for presale access. Thanks!

that's for merchandise

• Community Moderator

yes.. these are different things... the presale code starts with U2JTA... or U2JTB... , depending on your presale group

• Subscriber

And what is the difference between the two presale groups, "red hill" and the other one? Is it random selection? How do I know which group I am in?

If you're asking this question, we can assume that you're in group 2