Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

• Community Manager
14 minutes ago, Buttercup1967 said:

Hmm, I see there's been lots of activity on here since page 1. ?

O' happy day! My code is back! I sure wish I had the chance at 4 tix, but I'll take my 1 shot and hope for the best. Fingers and toes crossed.

Once again, thank you bigwave, Max and mich40, for your patience, assistance and reassurances. Have a feeling you mods may need of one of these once presales are over. ➡????☕

Good luck to everyone trying for tix in the presales and beyond. ????

Lesa

:Boomcha:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

How do I know if I have tickets left to buy with my code. I know this has been asked, but it didn't really answer my question.We have 2 accounts - mine and my son has one too. I bought 4 tickets on the first leg but can't remember which code I used for which ticket. Right now both accounts are showing codes with no lines through them, indicating that there are still tickets to buy with them, but what I really need to know is how many tickets I have left on each account. As I am only buying for 1 show in the next leg but want 2 tickets, so hoping one of the accounts has the entitlement. I will be attending with my son, so it doesn't matter which account we use, just want to ensure its the right one.  So wish I could do more shows, its such a long way from Australia. Why do we miss out again? Is there anyway to find this out? Someone I could contact/email?

• Community Moderator
Just now, eban106 said:

How do I know if I have tickets left to buy with my code. I know this has been asked, but it didn't really answer my question.We have 2 accounts - mine and my son has one too. I bought 4 tickets on the first leg but can't remember which code I used for which ticket. Right now both accounts are showing codes with no lines through them, indicating that there are still tickets to buy with them, but what I really need to know is how many tickets I have left on each account. As I am only buying for 1 show in the next leg but want 2 tickets, so hoping one of the accounts has the entitlement. I will be attending with my son, so it doesn't matter which account we use, just want to ensure its the right one.  So wish I could do more shows, its such a long way from Australia. Why do we miss out again? Is there anyway to find this out? Someone I could contact/email?

You should have at least 1 ticket left with each code...

if you want more details, please contact the Customer Support Service, either by using the Contact Us form in the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help) or via a phone call (1-800-615-1324 [inside the US]  +001-949-333-4820 [outside the US]). Considering it's an issue of certain urgency, I would recommend calling them...

Have in hand all and any email about your subscription you previously received and explain as clear and concise as possible the issue...

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Lau_XtP said:

Question about  the pre-sale. I want to buy two tickets but with two different credit cards (one card for each ticket) so i need to make two purchases. I'll be able to do that or once i use the code the first time i wont be able to use it again later?

Yes, I did that same thing for the first part of this tour without problems.   I bought two tickets in one card and two tickets in another card.  Both cards on my name. 

• Subscriber

I'm clear on the 2 different u2.com presale groups (Red Hill / Wires) but what are the other presale groups listed about on the ticketmaster page?? What the heck is Fan Club VIP and Fan Club Bundle about?

From the TM event page:

Fan Club VIP Access
Start: Thu 06/08/17 10:00 am PDT

U2.com Red Hill Group Presale
Start: Thu 06/08/17 10:00 am PDT

U2.com Wires Group Presale
Start: Fri 06/09/17 10:00 am PDT

Fan Club Bundle
Start: Fri 06/09/17 10:00 am PDT

Fan Club VIP Public Onsale
Start: Mon 06/12/17 10:00 am PDT
------

• Subscriber

Hello I recently subscribed as I recognize the code to enter the presales of tickets in bs as, in the page of my account in u2.com tells me which group I belong to wires group and below there is a code that is the one that I must use for the presale