Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jpu2jp said:

Hello I recently subscribed as I recognize the code to enter the presales of tickets in bs as, in the page of my account in u2.com tells me which group I belong to wires group and below there is a code that is the one that I must use for the presale

if it starts U2JTB... , yes that's the one to use...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have one ticket left with my presale code and i see that I am now listed in the wire group.  I am a long time subscriber and I bought tix already under the RHG in Jan.  Why am I listed as in the wire group now?  Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lulu15 said:

I have one ticket left with my presale code and i see that I am now listed in the wire group.  I am a long time subscriber and I bought tix already under the RHG in Jan.  Why am I listed as in the wire group now?  Thank you!!

Did your subscription lapsed in the time between the first presale and now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

Did your subscription lapsed in the time between the first presale and now?

I do believe i signed back up in time.  My acct says I am active until March 2018.  I would have to look back, but I think i re-up'd in Jan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lulu15 said:

I do believe i signed back up in time.  My acct says I am active until March 2018.  I would have to look back, but I think i re-up'd in Jan.

Please check it and come back to us via PM with all the relevant info...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is off topic, but...

Is there going to be a Red Zone in the Latin American leg of the tour? (I'm writing from Bogota, Colombia).

If so, how do we get there? The ticket vendor doesn't have any price category for the Red Zone. Is it going to be free of charge and open only on a first come-first served basis until it reaches its capacity?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jorgepatino said:

I know this is off topic, but...

Is there going to be a Red Zone in the Latin American leg of the tour? (I'm writing from Bogota, Colombia).

If so, how do we get there? The ticket vendor doesn't have any price category for the Red Zone. Is it going to be free of charge and open only on a first come-first served basis until it reaches its capacity?

Thanks

(RED) Zone is not free of charge... the money for those tickets go to (RED)...

You may need to wait a bit for more information to be available...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already have my presale code, but if a friend buys the subscription today is it possible to receive the presale code today?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arteco said:

I already have my presale code, but if a friend buys the subscription today is it possible to receive the presale code today?

 

yes they would be eligible for presale on friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...