Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

• Community Moderator
Just now, beershack said:

I see that on the U2.com page, but when you click through the link on the Ticketsforfun page, they are announcing the additional shows   http://premier.ticketsforfun.com.br/shows/show.aspx?sh=U2UMB

I know. I see it too.

Today only Thu, Oct 19 2017

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I have been a member of U2.com for many, many years and used to be a member of Propaganda in the early-mid 90s.  I am curious as to why "new subscribers" is next to my code.  Not that it's a huge deal, but I just find that strange.

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, skywarn said:

I have been a member of U2.com for many, many years and used to be a member of Propaganda in the early-mid 90s.  I am curious as to why "new subscribers" is next to my code.  Not that it's a huge deal, but I just find that strange.

You let lapse your paid subscription recently, which puts you in the Wires group, which usually goes to the new subscribers... it's just that.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, badsilver said:

Well  no rules are rules and I'm not really complaining - just wish we could have a chance still before the scalpers...

What venue are you looking for out of curiosity ( I am in the Wires group, one of the newbies) I am only using two unless my stepson calls today and wants them? Heck the scalpers are the scum of the earth in my mind. I am all for entrapunalship but the pricing should be regulated 20 times the cost of the ticket is to much to charge. I believe you have to love what Ed Sheehan did in March with the help of Ticket Master. He cancelled 50,000 tickets scalpers had bought (and had probably already sold to those who support the scalpers and the prices they charge) with the help of bots and then resold them to the fans. He and U2 I believe are working with the TM verified program to try to combat the problem. Our scalpers here are offering tickets on the promise they will have that ticket or a comparable one you have to click on the links for Vivid and StubHub to see the fine print..

Edited by tl_mash
  • Community Moderator
Just now, tl_mash said:

What venue are you looking for out of curiosity I am only using two unless my stepson calls today and want them?

be aware that codes are personal and non-transferable. If you share a code, tickets/account can be canceled...

• Community Manager
8 minutes ago, tl_mash said:

What venue are you looking for out of curiosity I am only using two unless my stepson calls today and want them?

as max said, but a way round is to use code to buy tickets yourself, then swap / sell to friends / on here face value only, if its a paperless ticket, then credit card used for purchase would need to be present on entry