Jump to content

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)


mike_bain
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Community Moderator
Just now, leon77 said:

and if i got a friend that dont renew his membership for two years...if he renew for this new dates, i think he will availabe to get a pre sale code?

If he did not have/use a presale code for The Joshua Tree tour already, yes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

My membership was updated in December. I did not use any codes because I couldn't afford to go. Now, I CAN go so I want those codes but I don't have the email that was sent for the first leg of the current US tour.

I've read through this thread....am I correct that I will get:

-another email with pre-sale codes and purchase instructions that will arrive soon to the email I entered in my Account Info at u2.com

-the codes will be pre-loaded on the u2.com Tour page when I click on the "red" Tickets button or Package button (ensure I'm logged in of course)

Why do I completely loose my mind when I doing these pre-sales?! Seriously, my hands are sweaty!

Thanks All!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Moderator

just have in mind this important part of the FAQ:
 

Quote


Q - Does a Subscription to U2.com guarantee I can purchase tickets?
A - No. U2.com presales provide early access but cannot guarantee tickets. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.

 

At this moment it seems that there will be a lot of new subscriptions and renewals for lapsed subscriptions - the demand will be very, very high. Do not arrive at the presale with high expectations or a sense of certainty for X or Y section...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Moderator
1 minute ago, Champ said:

My membership was updated in December. I did not use any codes because I couldn't afford to go. Now, I CAN go so I want those codes but I don't have the email that was sent for the first leg of the current US tour.

I've read through this thread....am I correct that I will get:

-another email with pre-sale codes and purchase instructions that will arrive soon to the email I entered in my Account Info at u2.com

-the codes will be pre-loaded on the u2.com Tour page when I click on the "red" Tickets button or Package button (ensure I'm logged in of course)

Why do I completely loose my mind when I doing these pre-sales?! Seriously, my hands are sweaty!

Thanks All!

 

 

Yes, if you did not use them, the code should reappear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

Good evening!!

Exciting times!

If I still have 2 tix left on my presale code....and cant go myself to any of these new concerts but want to get tix for my husband and daughter, can I use my code to get them tix? If they are credit entry only, could I use his credit card with my presale code so he could go? I would be sending them on a weekend trip for this show so I cant physically be there with my card to get them in. Thoughts?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Manager
11 minutes ago, ktdidd said:

Good evening!!

Exciting times!

If I still have 2 tix left on my presale code....and cant go myself to any of these new concerts but want to get tix for my husband and daughter, can I use my code to get them tix? If they are credit entry only, could I use his credit card with my presale code so he could go? I would be sending them on a weekend trip for this show so I cant physically be there with my card to get them in. Thoughts?

 

short answer.. yes, go for it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

 

7 hours ago, angryduck71 said:

I am paranoid... so sorry for this silly question -- but I bought two presale tickets for Cleveland... so I can still buy two presale tickets for Kansas City, correct?

I feel you Angryduck...it's been ages since I've been in here and I can't even see when my expiration date is in the Account Info area...it's all gotten very confusing. LiveNation could use a lesson in design for usability. :)

W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Manager
8 minutes ago, ms.tanyamcload said:

 

I feel you Angryduck...it's been ages since I've been in here and I can't even see when my expiration date is in the Account Info area...it's all gotten very confusing. LiveNation could use a lesson in design for usability. :)

W

top left hand corner http://www.u2.com/profile

 

LOGIN NAME
xxxxxx
DISPLAY NAME (Your Community Name)
xxxxxx
EMAIL STATUS
Verified
ACCOUNT ACTIVE UNTIL
xx xxxxxx xxxxx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...