Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

2 minutes ago, jaimearodriguez said:

Bigwave,

This is a legit problem. Tried with a few browsers and the app. Only VIP and RedZone options for all North American shows.

I've tried two machines, Windows and Mac, with Safari, Chrome, and Edge browsers.

One last question.  Are these tickets mailed to you or do you have to show up with ID before the show as is the case with many VIP tickets. ( This is a Red Zone ticket question ) Thanks in advance. 

in MPLS...same problem.  Only VIP.  On Hold with Ticketmaster to try and get the scoop.  Does it say anywhere in the resale documentation that its only VIP?

Just now, ktdidd said:

deleted cache and cookies on all platforms....tried again....no luck. Also, lady at TM on phone told me VIP and Red Zone are all that is offered in presale....pretty sure she was just trying to get me off the phone haha!

Can you do my a favor and try something? We may have tried this already, but can you try going straight through the Ticketmaster page instead of the link here.

1 minute ago, sierrsha said:

I went ahead and bought VIP before I realized there was a systemwide issue, so now I have tickets that are probably worse than when I would've been able to get through Red hill pre-sale but more expensive. 

Crud.  I may just be going to Cleveland after all. 

1 minute ago, ms.tanyamcload said:

hearing from Minneapolis friends that their presale codes are ONLY opening VIP / Redzone and no "regular" tickets showing up at all. 

Officially no one can get GA's to Minneapolis, St Louis, Kansas City that I have heard. Bigwave??

Just now, ms.tanyamcload said:

hearing from Minneapolis friends that their presale codes are ONLY opening VIP / Redzone and no "regular" tickets showing up at all. 

Yep.  That's my problem too for Minneapolis.  Tried all the tricks - no luck.

1 minute ago, ms.tanyamcload said:

Confirmed. Still a little upset that I had two GA later and code wasn't able to let me have both, even though I still have two left in pre-sale.

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Can you do my a favor and try something? We may have tried this already, but can you try going straight through the Ticketmaster page instead of the link here.

I tried going straight to TM site, and using U2.com link. No luck on either.