Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

• Subscriber

Hi all! I have a friend that works with TM in Minneapolis. They checked into my code to see why I couldn't buy tickets. They said I reached my 2-ticket limit when I purchased tickets for Chicago. Apparently they were told codes had a 2-ticket limit instead of 4 tickets. That's why I'm only able to purchase VIP Packages. On the phone to U2.com to see what's up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, wad2k said:

Anyone buy GA for Buffalo? Trying to find out if its credit card entry?  paperless tickets? Or is it an option to get tickets mailed? IThe kids cant line up for concert until later in the day so we all wont be going in at same time... Not sure how to handle the transaction for tomorrow's presale? 

All floor seats are CC entry and non-transferable in TicketMaster.  All in your party must enter together.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, bela71385 said:

Hi all! I have a friend that works with TM in Minneapolis. They checked into my code to see why I couldn't buy tickets. They said I reached my 2-ticket limit when I purchased tickets for Chicago. Apparently they were told codes had a 2-ticket limit instead of 4 tickets. That's why I'm only able to purchase VIP Packages. On the phone to U2.com to see what's up.

Wow, that's crazy. Especially since it seems to be happening in multiple cities.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, bela71385 said:

nice input Bela.  I would've thought they would have 1 call with all of the agencies at one time covering the rules to be implemented (or better yet send them to each location in a document).

• Subscriber

Trying to buy for detroit and i am from canada and there website won t take my postal code. Cam t get tixs. I call there and they people working ha e know idea whats going on. Wow!!

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, bela71385 said:

I'm so sick of this shit. 

• Community Moderator
Just now, darkbeforethedawn said:

Do you want to trade codes so you can get Red Hill and I get VIP?

codes are personal and non-transferable. don't risk losing the tickets and the account...

• Subscriber

Do you want to trade codes so you can get Red Hill and I get VIP?

Oh goodness, no. That just sounds like problems waiting to happen. Have just been testing with Mpls. Show I actually want is San Diego, so we'll see what happens in 12 minutes.