Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I used my presale code (Red Hill) originally to buy two tickets to Philly.  Tried all morning to get my final two for the new Bflo show.  Would only allow me access to VIP packages.  Talked to TM and the rep told me that my code only is valid for VIP.  Doesn't make any sense...tried contacting U2.com, but they have not responded.  So frustrated....after 30 years of traveling around the Northeast to see U2, they are finally back in my area and I can't get tix for under $300.  Guess I 'll have to take my chances on Monday.

• Subscriber

Hi all! 

I used 3 out of 4 of my allotted tickets for the Chicago shows.  I should be able to purchase one more.  I was in the "Wire" group last time.  I continue to check the website and under my account, where the access code box is, it has my code but there's a line through it.  I want to buy a GA for KC's show and so worried I won't be able to! I haven't received any emails from U2 letting me know my code or when I can order, etc.  Any ideas on what the scoop is?  Thank you!!

• Community Moderator
17 minutes ago, bela71385 said:

Hi all! I have a friend that works with TM in Minneapolis. They checked into my code to see why I couldn't buy tickets. They said I reached my 2-ticket limit when I purchased tickets for Chicago. Apparently they were told codes had a 2-ticket limit instead of 4 tickets. That's why I'm only able to purchase VIP Packages. On the phone to U2.com to see what's up.

has been checked... TM knows it is a 4 ticket limit. Confirmed with them...

• Subscriber

I think I'm done playing with this mess.  Getting 2 tickets to Chicago took 50 minutes of playing the robot square game and then timing out on purchases, U2ie in Chicago TIckemaster flipped the layout and what should have been perfect seats at the end of the satellite stage turned out to be behind the main stage, and now this.  What a waste of time.  I think I'll have better luck just going to the ticket office in Minneapolis next time I'm up there.  That way I won't have to give more money to TM.  LOVE LOVE LOVE U2.  HATE HATE HATE TM

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, kkmercer said:

Hi all! 

I used 3 out of 4 of my allotted tickets for the Chicago shows.  I should be able to purchase one more.  I was in the "Wire" group last time.  I continue to check the website and under my account, where the access code box is, it has my code but there's a line through it.  I want to buy a GA for KC's show and so worried I won't be able to! I haven't received any emails from U2 letting me know my code or when I can order, etc.  Any ideas on what the scoop is?  Thank you!!

call the TM Customer Support (1-800-653-8000) with everything you can find to show you have still 1 ticket left...

please let us know about the outcome via a PM