Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

mike_bain

• Community Moderator
6 minutes ago, arteco said:

When can I see the arena map for Mexico City?

Most likely closer to the presale date/time... keep checking periodically the ticketing agency website....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Max one more question for Mexico City the prices are listed like this, just wondering what's the difference between - Pista Golden: $2,550 and Pista general: $2,550  ?

Pista Golden: $2,550
Pista general: $2,550

Verde A: $4,500
Naranja A: $2,550
Verde B: $1,450
Naranja B: $980
Verde C: $650
Naranja C: $400

• Subscriber

regarding Buffalo, I thought I heard that Credit card entry in NY is not allowed or illegal? Does that mean if I can somehow get GA tickets, Ill be sent actual hard tickets?  

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, Victor Noe said:

Max one more question for Mexico City the prices are listed like this, just wondering what's the difference between - Pista Golden: $2,550 and Pista general: $2,550  ?

Pista Golden: $2,550
Pista general: $2,550

Verde A: $4,500
Naranja A: $2,550
Verde B: $1,450
Naranja B: $980
Verde C: $650
Naranja C: $400

No idea... we may need to wait until more/better info is posted on the TM site...

patience...

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

No idea... we may need to wait until more/better info is posted on the TM site...

patience...

That's like "campo vip" and "campo normal" here in Argentina. The "Pista golden" it's like "campo vip", whick is the front of the field, and "Pista general" is from the end of  the pista golden to the end of the field and sometimes the back of the stadium. At least here in argentina almost always the field is separated like that, so if you want to be at  the front of the stage you need the "pista golden" ticket.

• Community Moderator
Just now, Lau_XtP said:

That's like "campo vip" and "campo normal" here in Argentina. The "Pista golden" it's like "campo vip", whick is the front of the field, and "Pista general" is from the end of  the pista golden to the end of the field and sometimes the back of the stadium. At least here in argentina almost always the field is separated like that, so if you want to be at  the front of the stage you need the "pista golden" ticket.

seems that will be the case, but it's better to confirm it once a map is published in the ticketing site...

• Subscriber
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

seems that will be the case, but it's better to confirm it once a map is published in the ticketing site...

Yes, of course. But the last big show that i saw without the "campo vip" here in argentina was last year in a smaller stadium. I think it was in the Black Zabbath one. This year all the big shows and specially in the same stadium that U2 here in argentina had that division. So we better be ready to see that probably

my friend wants to know when he will get this acess code, since it's not showing up. all it says that pre-sale codes will be posted soon, also when will the emails be sent out. thank you for your time!

Archived