Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

• Community Moderator
Just now, corianderstem said:

Are you using a code that has no purchases on it? (as a mod, you must have special fancy magic codes as needed)  Because with my 1-ticket-left-code, still nada no matter what city I look for.

our codes are no different nor special...

Issues have been reported... keep trying and have patience. Use a different browser and/or the app

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Same for me for SD. I should have 1 allotment left. Code only opens VIP and RZ. I just want regular GA. Can't afford RZ. TM doesn't recognize my Red Hill code for anything other than VIP. I fucking hate TM. But honestly, U2.com should have been on top of this. Not their first rodeo.

Edited by OutlandoGirl
  • Community Moderator
Just now, cpaxlvacy said:

I just got a message that couldnt find any ticket for red zone in mexico :(

(RED) Zone sells out in seconds. Try other sections...

• Subscriber

The part of this that sucks is, fans will panic and buy something super expensive (such as Red Zone, and VIP).  So some are already getting screwed.

I think another sign that something is wrong is that there are NO presale links on the U2.com Tours page.

• Subscriber
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

our codes are no different nor special...

Issues have been reported... keep trying and have patience. Use a different browser and/or the app

I was half-kidding on that.  But if you have a full 4 tickets available on your code seems to make all the difference.  Will keep trying, and will try again tomorrow during the next presale.  Thanks for working to try and fix it with Ticketmaster.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, beershack said:

lol no its not.  Red Zone you can walk in 5 min before the show and be a few people off the rail

Fair enough.  I'll trade the hours for a better view any day.  RZ has a great view for a small portion of the show, but not so great for most.