Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

1 minute ago, jacrobat123 said:

Not to be too sarcastic, but I am sure there will be plenty of GA tickets available at exorbitant prices on the secondary market.  

Perhaps, but CC-entry makes it an even bigger pain.

4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

I understand that what I'm about to say it won't solve anything and in the end right now it may mean nothing: The people who can do something about this are working really hard to rectify this... apparently is not an easy issue, but be sure is not being left unattended...

Thanks.  As long as it get solved sometime today, all will be well.

2 minutes ago, judyf15c said:

I just talked to Ticketmaster (the 800 653 8000 number) for 30 minutes and while they tried to help they said I had to talk to the fan club.  So here I am.  Still trying for just 1 GA to San Diego, and still only pulling RZ/VIP.  On 2 computers, 4 browsers, and the app on my phone.

We're all in the same boat.

3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

new browser? app? mobile browser?

my opinion, its just dumb luck whether anyone gets anything but VIP or RZ.....I've tried all these options multiple times as has my wife (Im at work, she's at home) and nothing is working.  Using my phone it actually says I'm exceeding the max ticket amount for this event (I'm selecting 2 tix)

1 minute ago, bigwave said:

we have identified an issue with people who have part used codes, and have reported twice - so hopefully come action on that soon.. hang tight

Thank you!  Your advocacy is appreciated.  Hopefully it will get cleared up.  My attention to detail today for my clients is not great :)

2 minutes ago, judyf15c said:

I just talked to Ticketmaster (the 800 653 8000 number) for 30 minutes and while they tried to help they said I had to talk to the fan club.  So here I am.  Still trying for just 1 GA to San Diego, and still only pulling RZ/VIP.  On 2 computers, 4 browsers, and the app on my phone.

I used the same number at 10 a.m. central time and they told me the same thing.  I argued with them.  They were finally able to pull up GA and red zone (at first nothing was showing up for me). 

Just now, cpaxlvacy said:

Is it already sold out general admission in mexico? I couldnt buy tickets im sad

Don't think so, it takes a while but it finds them. It can't be would out, it's like 30,000 tickets. 

11 minutes ago, Original Hewson said:

They may know, but they haven't rectified the matter.

This is a colossal screw up.

The type that should have Larry writing another angry letter.

oooooo, I forgot all about the Larry letter!