Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

• Subscriber

I had the same issue with Buffalo, so I went for Detroit and got GA easy peasy. It helped that they don't use TM, I suppose.

Has anyone been able to get GA for Buffalo? Not that I could get it now, because I just used my last code on Detroit. I would have to wait for the general sale. Hopefully, NOLA comes to fruition.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, AugustaK said:

I'm still only getting just the VIP option. HELP!

Delete cookies and cache, consider going as far as turning off the computer/phone and coming back...

• Subscriber

Fixed at about 11:10am.  GAs started showing up.  I was able to use my remaining code, and so was my sister.

Thanks Mods for helping.  Thanks U2 management for getting it fixed.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Call immediately TM Customer Support service 1-800-653-8000 and explain the situation. Come back to us with any answer they may give to you, please...

Thanks Max. I've been on hold for 15 minutes now with TM. 

• Subscriber

Delete cookies and cache, consider going as far as turning off the computer/phone and coming back...

Also, if in Google Chrome, create a separate Incognito window.  

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Thanks so much for all your help!  Clearing cache worked and I was able to buy 2 GA tix for San Diego.  What a cluster!

• Community Moderator
Just now, LasVegasU2Fan said:

Thanks Max. I've been on hold for 15 minutes now with TM. 

Take the name of the person who talks with you. After you talk with them come back to us via PM with the answer, please...

Let's hope it's a success story...

• Subscriber

Just talked to Joanna (first), then Debra (escalation--or something) at TM about exchanging Minneapolis Red Zone tickets for GA:

Joanna was very nice and as helpful as she could be. She said there can be no exchanges or refunds until after the public sale happens on Monday. She said the inventory is only online, and that they don't have access to it.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and Joanna connected me with Debra.

Debra looked at my order and said that since I purchased the Red Zone tickets, I agreed to the Terms of Service which state: No Exchanges, no refunds.

I said that they did not offer what they were supposed to at the time the presale began, and that should allow for a special circumstance. She said no, she was sorry, but since I bought them, there was nothing that TM would do. Red Zone are considered VIP, and VIP have no exchanges, no refunds on them.

So, I spent an extra $500 on glorified GA tickets. I'm in the stadium, but I'm pissed off about this whole thing. I've been in too many other ticket situations where if you don't buy something when it's offered, you are completely out of luck.

Anyway, I hope you all have better luck.

Edited by heatherwestpr