Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

mike_bain

• Subscriber

I purchased a membership subscription and bought 2 tickets to Chicago 2 at the same time this past January.  Will I still be able to buy 2 more tickets in presale this time, or was that a special purchase I made that allowed me to buy presale in January only?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Moderator
4 minutes ago, Azyria said:

then you get the pre-sale codes, probably the day before right? that's how iron maiden's worked 

Yes

• Community Manager
16 minutes ago, bschwarb said:

I purchased a membership subscription and bought 2 tickets to Chicago 2 at the same time this past January.  Will I still be able to buy 2 more tickets in presale this time, or was that a special purchase I made that allowed me to buy presale in January only?

you will still have an allocation of 2 tix left on that code

• Subscriber

I see the answer that I didn't want to see (no new pre-sale opportunities even if you re-up your subscription) if you've purchased 4 tix on your pre-sale code for this tour.   Just want to voice how frustrating that is.  

I spent extra dollars for flights and hotels (not to mention big bucks for the tix) to ensure I'd see the tour because who could guess if they'd show up in Mpls (hometown).   Literally 2 days after getting back from an epic show in Chicago they announce Minneapolis and I'm stuck fighting the masses and ticket brokers in the general sale.  

C'mon guys, we pay $40 minimum every year because we love this band and then dish out whatever it takes to see them and we can't get some extra love once they finally announce the full tour?   I wasn't willing to take the risk on missing them and now I'm paying for it.  Pretty frustrating... Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For!    But you know it's time to go through the sleet and driving snow (or in this case, through the masses of people who don't spend the time and money to be a fan of the best band in the world).   I'll be there, I'll be there... but I'll probably be sitting or standing way back in the crowd.

Just venting and commiserating with others that I know are in the same boat... 

• Subscriber

So, I was too nice and let friends use 2 out of our 4 so I am out.  UGH!  My husband has never been a paid member (only I have been a member here) so hoping we can open a new subscriber/membership account through him with a different credit card and get to presages that way - although I know it would be for second group.  I don't see anywhere where they don't want same household so it should work.  Just to be safe we would use a different credit card.  Would that work? 

• Subscriber

Wait...what???  So I just purchased a subscription today and the description says as part of the subscription you get access to early ticket sales.  Are you saying this is not correct?

17 minutes ago, bfred said:

Wait...what???  So I just purchased a subscription today and the description says as part of the subscription you get access to early ticket sales.  Are you saying this is not correct?

who is telling you this is not true>

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, bfred said:

You will have access to presale but you will be on the second group 

21 minutes ago, bfred said:

you will be on the June 9th group not the June 8th 

• Subscriber

I have heard reports that the ticket companies in Chile and Argentina will not accept credit cards from outside of the country.  Is this accurate?  Does the same apply for the shows in Brazil?  Will accommodations be made for fans who live outside of these South American countries which will allow for ticket orders to be placed and accepted?

Archived