Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

mike_bain

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, pathman said:

Yes, this was for St. Louis. Per the TM person I spoke with yesterday, both Red Hill and Wires codes were supposed to work for VIP yesterday, but obviously there was a screw-up.

And Wires is working appropriately for non-VIP in St. Louis as of 10:00 CT as planned.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Ok so I got through ST Louis ok.  My wife had previously purchased 4 for dallas.  I have a new membership and was able to get the two through my new subscription for STL no problems.  
My question we only use one Ticketmaster account and they are showing up in my wives Ticketmaster account although in different credit cards - the new ones are under mine which is different from hers.  Is this going to be a problem?  Wondering if I should get in touch with ticketmaster to confirm. 

• Community Manager
Just now, barcelonagirl said:

Ok so I got through ST Louis ok.  My wife had previously purchased 4 for dallas.  I have a new membership and was able to get the two through my new subscription for STL no problems.  
My question we only use one Ticketmaster account and they are showing up in my wives Ticketmaster account although in different credit cards - the new ones are under mine which is different from hers.  Is this going to be a problem?  Wondering if I should get in touch with ticketmaster to confirm. 

yes, get it in writing also

• Subscriber

Anyone know why the TM site stopped showing me the zoom in sections/seats available (the interactive seat map that you can zoom in and see blue dots for specific seats) and now only shows the generic stadium image?

I went to the Indiana stadium page and used my wires code at it works, (just testing, i'm waiting for San Diego still)  and it unlocked and let me browse on the right side but I can NOT get the stadium to display the interactive zoom/scroll around and pick your exact seat-type graphic....what gives??

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, elevate19 said:

Were you able to get all 4 presales?  I was only able to get 2.  Now I can''t get my other 2.

Yes..  used my code for all 4.    Glad I missed the first leg presale since I am in Michigan. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, lonewolf40 said:

Anyone know why the TM site stopped showing me the zoom in sections/seats available (the interactive seat map that you can zoom in and see blue dots for specific seats) and now only shows the generic stadium image?

I went to the Indiana stadium page and used my wires code at it works, (just testing, i'm waiting for San Diego still)  and it unlocked and let me browse on the right side but I can NOT get the stadium to display the interactive zoom/scroll around and pick your exact seat-type graphic....what gives??

That happens when many folks are trying to get tickets--I've seen it occur before (especially in regular onsales).  When traffic calms down, the (better) zoom thing will return.  Sucks, though--because it can (as it did with you) prevent/delay being able to do the zoom thing.