How come rules change out of the blue? / Brazil Subscribers [MERGED]

crisiavox

• Subscriber

It is conpletely disappointing u2.com's attitude in changing the rules of use of the codes. No one could expect it to happen.  now most of us , Brazilian fans are unable to use the codes as freely as anyone else or before. We had plans counting with our rights as they were before. The band has the equality and justice speech do this with their fans is not what we expected. We in Brazil are already facing the disrespect of our politicians, the abuse of justice and the loss of rights. Tickets for the shows are way too expensive and now we can no longer use our codes to buy the next show. Please do not do this with the Brazilian audience that loves the band so much.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I am totally baffled with the information of rules changes for pre sale codes. Actually my problems started long before. I couldn't use my code last Saturday due to serious problems with t4f website. I tried in 3 difetent computers and l always got the message that there were no delivery methods avaliable at the moment; however, l was aware that friends were able to buy theirs while l was stuck on that page. There must posts from friends reposting all kind of problems with their attempts to buy tickets. 

Now l was informed that after people have bought tickets as they pleased all over the world, that we in Latin America will have to use the codes ( if they work) in a single purchase or we lose it. I dont think it is fair. I want to have my right of choosing how to use my codes. Outrageous! I am totally disappointed.  In 1998 it was easy to buy the tickets, but in 2006, 2011 and now it is a horrible nightmare. Why is it so complicated to by tkts for concerts in Brazil? 

• Subscriber

Hello!

I have been a fan club subscriber since 2011. I have always renewed my subscription with the expectation of having an easier time buying 4 tickets for the whole tour.

Now, with the announcement of the shows in Brazil, I bought two tickets for the first night and, because I did not get the place I wanted (red zone), I left my other two tickets for a new show, not spending my quota with tickets to relatives.

In the announcement of the second show, again, I could not get to the red zone, leaving my surplus quota for the last show.

Now, I get the news that the quota of four tickets is worth only one transaction, changing the rules of the game, in the middle of the championship. This is absurd and I am extremely disappointed with the band. I spent $ 50 a year for 6 years to try to go to my favorite band's shows without stress. And now you changed the rules?? I'm very disappointed. I won't  renew this signature any more. And I honestly missed a lot of the admiration I had for the band. Respect for people and transformation of a better world begins with respect for bilateral rules and agreements.

• Subscriber

I am completely baffled with the news of change of rules for subscribers' code now. It can't be fair to change a rule like this. Why can Latin America subscribers have the same rights as others in the world for concerts in our continent? Why changing all rules with all subscribers all over, who have planned to use the coded as they liked? It is our right we paid 50 dollars  for. 50 dollars are about 200 reais, it is a lot of money. I want my rigjts! The deal was 4 codes to use as l pleased.  I wonder if the changes like just would occur in the tour in richer continents. I feel terrible about it. I refuse to believe it is happening.