How come rules change out of the blue? / Brazil Subscribers [MERGED]

crisiavox

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Respect the rules(initial) and the fans !!!!

I'm 'Red Hill Group' of longtime subscriber and I'm very disappoint .
Rule was : 4 tickets to multiple purchases .

I bought 1 ticket with my code and I want my right to buy 3 more tickets in another purchase (next show)

I followed the rule, why do not you comply either?

Brazilian fans are revolted, first was saturday 06/17, we tried for hours to use our codes in the pre-sale. Now this new rule that harms and leaves us in prejudice .

Let the initial rule come back: 
It's not fair, this change is not correct !!!

rule Brazil.jpg

• Subscriber

Respect the rules(initial) and the fans !!!!

I'm 'Red Hill Group' of longtime subscriber and I'm very disappoint .
Rule was : 4 tickets to multiple purchases .

I bought 1 ticket with my code and I want my right to buy 3 more tickets in another purchase (next show)

I followed the rule, why do not you comply either?

Brazilian fans are revolted, first was saturday 06/17, we tried for hours to use our codes in the pre-sale. Now this new rule that harms and leaves us in prejudice .

Let the initial rule come back: 
It's not fair, this change is not correct !!!

rule Brazil.jpg

• Subscriber

I am very disappointed with the change from pre-sale rules to subscribers.
From the moment we paid $ 50 for the subscription, was thinking about enjoying a right that we were offered by the site. And we do this, above all, to have more peace of mind to get our tickets, because it is historical how it is suffered for the Brazilian to get tickets to a U2 concert.

I'm Red Hill subscriber, paid annually for 7 years, and I had to make a new subscription on Saturday because my old code did not work until the tickets were sold out. If I had not made a new subscription, I would be without tickets for October 21.
So I'm paying $ 90 in 2017 and I'll not be able to get my tickets for a third show?
It's completely unfair and I'm amazed that the official website is doing it with such a large group of fans.

We are not money changers. We are passionate fans with tickets for us and our families!!!

• Subscriber

My presale access code did not work when I tried to purchase tickets on June 17th through the presales channel at Tickets for Fun website.

Likewise other members, I was directly impacted by such inconvenience and also by the update on the policies regarding the use of presale access codes recently implemented by U2.com without previous notification to the members.

We have joined U2.com on the basis that we would have access to buy 4 tickets for locations and dates of our choice, and we are now learning that this is not the case.

I'm hoping that this is a technical issue that can be easily fixed by U2.com team as opposed to a communication issue that may prevent me from buying the tickets through the presale channel.

I hope they investigate this case and get back to us ASAP, as we need urgent access to purchase the tickets we are entitled to as members of U2.com.

• Subscriber

#U2comWeWantOurCodesBack

Being an U2 fan for so many years, I got deeply disappointed at the way U2.com changed presale codes rules so furtively. When my code was shown as “not valid” on June 17th (Tickets for Fun presale), I was looking for U2.com contacts in Brazil and came across this information, and reported immediately to the fan club I take part in.

Since then, many complaints were filed at customer services websites, as well as in social medias.

We subscribed to U2.com, paying for what was described: we were entitled to purchase the total of 4 tickets, in different transactions, for different locations.

The point is: why did you not notice us in advance, by e-mail? And, if so, new rules should apply only to new subscriptions from the “Update” date on. I suggest you create new codes to each of us, ASAP, allowing the purchase of the remaining balance of tickets.

U2 is not only a band to us. Apart from awesome songs that talks to our hearts and charismatic leader, U2 inspires our daily lives, connecting us to launch charity campaigns, making us stating our political points of view for overall benefit, driving us to tirelessly fight for ethics.

Ethics is what we expect from you. 

Love,

U2 passionate Brazilian fans

Edited by Adriana_luna
Grammar

• Subscriber

I do not know enough English words to express how disappointed I am.

My presale access code did not work when I tried to purchase tickets on June 17th through the presales channel on Tickets for Fun. I (and many others) reported here at Zootopia Forum and after a lot of complaining some hours later my code worked and I bought my ticket.

And some days after this they just update the policies on U2.com without previous notification to the members. And what was said before, that we could buy tickets for different shows, respecting the 4 subscription ticket? You changed the rules in the middle of the game, just like that.

It's like buying a Pass to stick queue at 4 different attractions at Disney. And in the middle of the tour the employee says that the pass now is only worth to cut the queue 4 times in only 1 attraction.

I am a paid member since 2010 and pay the subscription every year, with a lot of difficulty and be able to buy tickets in pre sale for as much shows as possible is something essential for me, as the band comes so rarely here. If these rules were applied from the beginning to everywhere I would not be complaining, but they are not.

U2.com show that has no respect for South America fans, why the rules for us are different from other countries? Where is equality? Why do we have not the same rights than other countries? Is not this a flag constantly raised by the band? They should be paying more attention in their own backyard then, should not they?

I will think hard about whether or not to renew my subscription for next year, no matter how good and nice the gift is. The disrespect shown by you was really disappointing!

I really hope you change the rules again and leave them the same as the other countries so that I can buy another ticket for a possible third show. We just want to be treated with respect and equality.

#U2comWeWantOurCodesBack

Edited by marcelomt13

• Subscriber

Not going to say much, once my disappointment is the same shared by all brazilians here: we truly believe every paid subscriber has a vested right to the pre-sale in the exact terms given in time of the purchase with U2.com. You cannot just change it in the middle of the sales for South America's concerts. 

I am a subscriber since 2010 and I've been to other concerts in North America, all of them with the same presale polices: you can buy the amount of 4 tickets with your code and are free to choose in which of the concerts it will be used.

Now, in South America, our presale is limited to 1 concert, having or not reached that limit. Are there any specific reasons for a different treatment? Because we just feel our right is being completely direspected. 

Having said that, we hope U2.com is able to solve this problem, as soon as possible. 

#U2comWeWantOurCodesBack

Edited by deiaaallegrinis