Quick question about 30 euro tickets

Seanbm

GA standing costs 59.80 Euros (U$82) in Ireland. I did not see any tickets for 33.60 Euros (U$46) available on Ticketmaster as Paul McGuinness had said.Tickets to all areas on the stadium were being sold, but the 33.60 Euros(U$46) . I'd say they were kept for non die hard fans under the assumption that diehard fans wouldn't want the 33.60 Euros (U$46) tickets because they're the furthest away from the stage and what we want is to stay as close to thestage as possible. And also because fans who were willing to pay U$ 50 (36 Euros) with registration wouldn't mind not being offered the least expensiveticket when they had already paid a similiar price for registration. Therefore, the 33.60 Euros (U$46) tickets will be available tomorrow (Friday) onwardsbecause in this case "general public" means followers of U2 who are ok with just listening to the band and not necessarily seeing them in flash (buton the screens).

However, even though from a financial point of view it doesn't make sense to pay U$50 (36 Euros) with registration in order to get a ticket at anot great location that costs about the same as registration (and by that I mean one could have saved the money with registration and just waited until Fridayto get the least expensive tickets) I believe they should still have been sold before Friday because some will argue that they paid registration at U2.com tosecure a ticket only. Besides, Paul McGuinness didn't explain that they were not going to be sold before Friday. Others could easily say that U2 is makingsome profit under their fans desperation with attending the concert by having them pay registration when they were made believe they could buy cheaper ticketsthat were never available on the pre-sale.

dibujopsu.jpg

I was on ticketmaster trying to get tickets thismornin the only tickets i could get were for the canal end and they were 91.50. thats a joke couldnt even getgood tickets for a place i go see dublin playing every match. After trying all mornin i gave up what a waste of time.mad.gif