Jump to content

anyone going alone to Dublin?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, sylviav said:

 I have Pitch 2 for Dublin, and have GA for AMs 1 and VIP seats for Ams 2. I thin you can find amsterdam 2 vip tickets on ticketmaster.nl

There were some 3 weeks ago but I had to wait for payday and then they were gone :-(

I'll keep looking!

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

I'm on my own always as nobody I know likes u2 I will becoming on the Saturday leaving Sunday 

I have a silver seat ticket 

also have hotel booked with breakfast for 2

willing to offer floor space for 1 person 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
On 5-7-2017 at 6:58 PM, jetstreamsurfer said:

Oops!  lol  yeah, I meant July 21st!   I just managed to find a hotel but not what I wanna pay... I guess it'll be my last choice if I can't find anything else...  There's going to be a U2 tribute band and fan meet up at a place called The Church Cafe Bar on the 21st evening.... I"m thinking of checking it out....provided I make it to Dublin!   

I know where the church restaurant is I've been there twice, will you go? I until this moment forced to stay at hilton along the Liffey but might change, i am trying to sort out other options, as my plans changed drastically. but stil going! :D

I ve been few times in Dublin, this is gonna be a very long weekend for me alone at the end, so if someone wants to do something visit places, just drop a line or private message me 

Cheers,

 

Syl

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
On 7/6/2017 at 1:35 PM, sylviav said:

I know where the church restaurant is I've been there twice, will you go? I until this moment forced to stay at hilton along the Liffey but might change, i am trying to sort out other options, as my plans changed drastically. but stil going! :D

I ve been few times in Dublin, this is gonna be a very long weekend for me alone at the end, so if someone wants to do something visit places, just drop a line or private message me 

Cheers,

 

Syl

Well... it doesn't look like we'll be going to Dublin.. I am unable to find reasonable accommodations for the night of the gig :o  I've been looking  for weeks!  Most everything is booked and what there is available is simply too expensive!!  I'm thinking of skipping Dublin and just flying to Paris for #2 gig.  But I think I'm going to hang on to my tickets and keep looking in the hopes of finding something last minute...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
56 minutes ago, jetstreamsurfer said:

Well... it doesn't look like we'll be going to Dublin.. I am unable to find reasonable accommodations for the night of the gig :o  I've been looking  for weeks!  Most everything is booked and what there is available is simply too expensive!!  I'm thinking of skipping Dublin and just flying to Paris for #2 gig.  But I think I'm going to hang on to my tickets and keep looking in the hopes of finding something last minute...

What's your budget? Remember ireland is small and Dublin has outer parts where the buses and trains go to! Places like Blanchardstown, swords(near airport), tallaght etc... they would have cheaper accommodation to the city centre and all about a 30 min bus journey to Croke park!!  Loads of b&bs 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Gar said:

What's your budget? Remember ireland is small and Dublin has outer parts where the buses and trains go to! Places like Blanchardstown, swords(near airport), tallaght etc... they would have cheaper accommodation to the city centre and all about a 30 min bus journey to Croke park!!  Loads of b&bs 

I have accommodations for each night I'm there except for July 22, the most important night of all, lol !  I was just on airbnb and found a place for $90 a night but the host doubled it after I inquired about it :/  is there a website you can refer me to regarding Dublin/Irish b&b's??  Thanks for any help :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, jetstreamsurfer said:

I have accommodations for each night I'm there except for July 22, the most important night of all, lol !  I was just on airbnb and found a place for $90 a night but the host doubled it after I inquired about it :/  is there a website you can refer me to regarding Dublin/Irish b&b's??  Thanks for any help :)

I just went on to a website https://m.book-a-bnb.com/saint-marthas-bnb-drumcondra.html

for example this b&b seems to have accommodation for the 22nd. It is in drumcondra so I am guessing to could be within walking distance of croke park!! And 62 Euro for the night. That's one example on the site. Don't know what is it like but I guess you don't intend staying in it for too long :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
On 7/12/2017 at 4:08 PM, Gar said:

I just went on to a website https://m.book-a-bnb.com/saint-marthas-bnb-drumcondra.html

for example this b&b seems to have accommodation for the 22nd. It is in drumcondra so I am guessing to could be within walking distance of croke park!! And 62 Euro for the night. That's one example on the site. Don't know what is it like but I guess you don't intend staying in it for too long :)

Thanks for the info.. however, I'm glad to say that I found an airbnb last night and I'M SET !!!!  WOOT !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...