X2 BEST SEATS. 9th JULY. NEXT TO REDZONE.

• Subscriber

These are really spot on seats. These are amongst the best seats there are...

For Sale at FACE VALUE per ticket.

Block L27, Row 24, Seats 273/274. 

Bought in pre-sale at the time the second London date announced so got pick of the seats.

These are about as good as it gets for seats. Right up front at Joshua Tree side, but not too side on. These are directly overlooking redzone and with what should be a splendid view. These are x2 collectors tickets in hand. These have a Joshua tree photo and lanyard.

To be clear, selling price is £187 PER TICKET. Cost £340 (£170 each) plus £34 service charge (£17 each). Total £374. Can be collected from Twickenham at The Marriott hotel from 1pm on the 9th or could post of course, recorded, once payment received. We could FaceTime of course to validate tickets.

Edited by Heather S

• Subscriber

Hi Arjunair....yes they are, they are also listed on gumtree and eBay (running out tomorrow). I have interest but they couldn't confirm if they could have the Monday off work to travel back and I have someone who wants to buy just 1 if I don't sell them. We would rather sell as a pair so if you are interested and serious let me know asap. (Would rather not sell on eBay due to seller fees - we listed them at face value buy it now).  We are going to be in Twickenham on Sunday but could send next day signed for and tracked if you wanted them in hand before.