Tour Merchandise

Zoo Bahnhoff

• Subscriber

Now getting all excited for London, Dublin and Paris... :)

Anyone know if the tour merchandise on sale at the concert is the same as what's available in the u2.com shop or are there additional items available at the concerts?

The shirt I bought at Innocence+Experience was/has never been sold on website shop, but was on sale in the arena.

And were there any city-specific shirts sold at the American/Canadian shows?

• Subscriber

I believe I saw all of the merchandise from the official web shop at the venue, but the venue also had additional material that wasn't on the shop.

Each venue gets a venue-exclusive shirt.  On the front, it has the four members of U2 from the Joshua Tree album cover, and on the back, it has a graphic of the tree, with the name of the venue, city and date printed below.  So the style of exclusive shirt is the same from venue to venue, it's just that it gets customized for each show.

They seemed to sell out of a lot of options at the end of the night; if possible, you may want to try to buy your shirt before the band comes on.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Bucko said:

Guys, I didn't see a show / city specific shirt.  I'm going again tonight - anyone else see one at Twickenham last night?!

There didn't seem to be any 'City Specific' shirts last night - a pity, as i would have bought one. Still pleased with the one I actually bought tho'. 

• Subscriber
On 7/3/2017 at 7:05 PM, vertigojds said:

They seemed to sell out of a lot of options at the end of the night; if possible, you may want to try to buy your shirt before the band comes on.

I found this to be true as well. Also, there were shirts for AT&T Stadium and Gillette, but I didn't see anything at the Houston show.