• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi that's my periscope link for One, pleased it worked. The network was poor. I couldn't even post photos on Saturday to my family. Anyway delighted some people on here got to see it. I go way back - first U2 show Manchester November 1984 - couldn't even take a camera in to gigs in those days!

• Subscriber

Well that was awesome. I've seen every tour since 1991, and last night's show was amongst the best for me.

Seeing them perform The Joshua Tree end-to-end was the closest to a spiritual experience that I've ever had at a gig. I don't have the words for how beautiful that was.

Twickenham is a great stadium once you're there, but it's always been so poorly served in terms of transport. 2.5 hours to get back to central London, catching the very last tube by the skin of my teeth. I really hope they play Wembley, or the Olympic Stadium, or ANYWHERE else the next time they're in London!

• Subscriber

It looks pretty similar to what is on this site. They had some mugs, beanie, baseball cap, lanyard, Zippo lighter. The kids t-shirt went up to 11-12 yrs but this site just has 10-11.

The Twickenham shows were awesome, I think Sunday night was better. Made me want to go again, so trying to get the ok from my better half to go to Dublin or Paris! 

• Subscriber
On 14/07/2017 at 11:41 PM, jonno77 said:

It looks pretty similar to what is on this site. They had some mugs, beanie, baseball cap, lanyard, Zippo lighter. The kids t-shirt went up to 11-12 yrs but this site just has 10-11.

The Twickenham shows were awesome, I think Sunday night was better. Made me want to go again, so trying to get the ok from my better half to go to Dublin or Paris! 

I'm trying as well but no luck as yet.  I was at the Sunday show as well and it was amazing but I have been feeling like I missed half the show - I need another fix!

• bigwave unfeatured this topic