Berlin 12 July #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

• Subscriber
On 13-7-2017 at 2:14 AM, Dennis Ahmt said:

I sat in the T3 section and enjoyed the show but not the Music. The Sound quality was unbelievebly bad. At one point I tried to put paper in my ears to filter the sound. 

When I read the opinions of others, they don't mention poor sound quality at all. How could it be isolated to section T3 alone? Or have others also experienced the horrible sound of an otherwise exelent show. 

What really bother me about it, is that I had my two daughters with me. It was their first U2 concert and it kind of dissapointed them. 

The Sound quality was a bit poor at our end too, we were just above the VIP box, section 6.2 

When Noel Gallagher started we decided to enjoy the concert outside of the stadium as it was far too loud and far too noisy. When U2 started it was much better, but sometimes the wind took the sound away a bit. But I think there's nothing you can do about that, when they play indoors there's troubles too as the sound echoes the roof and back. 

Too bad you had such a bad experience. Maybe bring your daughters to Amsterdam once when U2 is playing the Ziggo dome. That venue was designed for concerts and has a brilliant sound quality.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic