Pitch 2 swap for seated tickets

• Subscriber

Hi,

I have two Pitch 2 tickets that I'm looking to swap for two seated tickets.  Would prefer seats in either the Cusack or Hogan lower stands if possible.  Want to bring my 10 year old son and don't think GA will be suitable for him.

Thanks

• Subscriber

Hi!

Have you found seated tickets already? I have Hogan upper stand tickets and I'd like to try GA for the first time ever! My husband, who is going with me, prefers seated places. But, if you are insterested in upper seats, I could try to change his mind... 

Edited by RobertaSinoara
  • Subscriber
On 14-7-2017 at 2:49 PM, miracleboy said:

Hi,

I have two Pitch 2 tickets that I'm looking to swap for two seated tickets.  Would prefer seats in either the Cusack or Hogan lower stands if possible.  Want to bring my 10 year old son and don't think GA will be suitable for him.

Thanks

HI,

Based on my own experience, I went to previous tours with my son when he was only 7 and 12 years old , to GA, people(U2) fans were always very friendly and for my son was an adventure to "Q" more like a camping day with other people.. 

inside of the venues, we were aways sent to the front side(next to Red Zones) by other fans as they always were friendly and protect with kids.

Is up to you at the end if you think your son won't make it.

My son is now 19 y.o. and is going to GA with me in Amsterdam.. he loved and still love the experience of going to the U2 concerts.."your son will never forget the experience'" 

Cheers,

Syl