The Mood Thread (Reboot)

illumination70

I just remembered how awesome the "mood thread" from the old board was and decided to bring it back.  As for my current mood, I've been a bit cranky due to some rocky times currently going on the home-front.    Enough about me, what is your current mood?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Well, a few things set me off a bit this week. I just dealt with it in the most direct way possible. Then keep on with my own business. 

I've been turning my troubles over to God. It certainly takes the weight off my shoulders.

3 hours ago, hestia said:

Well, a few things set me off a bit this week. I just dealt with it in the most direct way possible. Then keep on with my own business. 

I've been turning my troubles over to God. It certainly takes the weight off my shoulders.

Stay strong because I'm in the same boat ((HUGS))

7 hours ago, rubymoon said:

The Best Things Are Easy To Destroy

20170728_110039.jpg

This is amazing!!  As for my current "mood", I'm feeling "accomplished after a job interview which went well.  I'm so thankful it went well because it helped me to overcome some old-fashioned attitudes toward women which were bothering me this morning.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:39 AM, illumination70 said:

Hi natural11, I just found out of a new coffee creamer coming out.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Oh yummy!  Great combination of flavors too...I've not thought of combining them!  

Can't wait to try it!  Thanks, illumination70.

Archived