The Mood Thread (Reboot)

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^I understand you completely. My mother passed away recently, and some days I don't want to get out of bed. Luckily I can work from home sometimes.

She's spoiled!☺🐾

My head hurts and I called in to work partially because of that and because it's the 3 year mark that my Mom passed away. I just couldn't give myself to people at work when I didn't feel like my heart

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Shaken up (is that even a mood?), after witnessing a car accident. I was driving along, listening to U2, and had to brake suddenly. I won't forget what I saw. I stayed to help until it was okay for me to leave after talking to the police.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Feeling reflective about my dear sister in law who died 10 years ago today from a complication of Pregnancy. Ripped suddenly and unexpectedly from all our lives. I miss her everyday, but I am grateful everyday for my own health, family and life.

these things whilst unbearably painful at the time, make you stronger, and grateful for the simple things in life, and enjoy everyday cos it might be your last. 

anyway Linds, Miss you, love you and I raise a glass for you. See you on the other side.

• Upvote 1