Sign in to follow this  
illumination70

The Mood Thread (Reboot)

On 01/08/2017 at 9:00 PM, illumination70 said:

This is amazing!!  As for my current "mood", I'm feeling "accomplished after a job interview which went well.  I'm so thankful it went well because it helped me to overcome some old-fashioned attitudes toward women which were bothering me this morning.

So glad to hear you're feeling accomplished and thankful. ?

Today, i have mostly been feeling let down, after hearing Blackout.

I  must be tired because  I came close to telling a sexist man who hinted all women were good for is having babies to 'go f@#k a trumpet".  Sorry, but I  have a "bad mouth" when it comes to bigots.

My current mood is one of  shock and sadness because of a school shooting which took place in a town. not far from where I'm  at.    As of now, one student is dead while 3 others are  recovering in a local hospital.

:(

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, illumination70 said:

My current mood is one of  shock and sadness because of a school shooting which took place in a town. not far from where I'm  at.    As of now, one student is dead while 3 others are  recovering in a local hospital.

:(

It's unbelievable how this kind of thing continues to happen. It's crazy that kids who are minding their own business and just trying to get an education have to face fear and worry all the time. Being a parent is a difficult job in itself and then having to worry about when you send them off to school or take them to school. You just have to pray and hope they will be safe and they will play it smart using common decency with the dealing of school things and other students and stay on guard. 

• Like 1