The Mood Thread (Reboot)

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

Feeling sad that more than ever before we have a list of bad choices to vote for in the upcoming U.K. general election.

least worst option it is then........

I just sighed because I don't want to vote for anyone running for president in my country, doc.  I hear you.  It's not a nice feeling.  Their focus is not about helping people.  It's not about service.  It's fundraising, having good one-liners and going on the offense. It's about attacking and discrediting. It's stump speeches.  I don't want any of them. I'm not voting for someone just to beat Trump. It's very disheartening.  

I'm feeling thankful for my new dog.  I'm feeling a bit guilty she doesn't have a house to run around in and play.  That being said, she's getting three hour-long walks a day, plus several shorter ones.  She gets constant attention where she was having to be shut off from the other dogs due to fighting over who would be alpha.  She has a much, much better life, even though she was loved by her last owner.  Everywhere we go, people look at her and smile.  The boots are a huge hit.  I'm not sure why.  They are a necessity for her paws to protect them from the salt.  They also spare my apartment.  She's getting well researched, good and healthy dog food. (No table scraps or any people food)  I still feel guilty she doesn't have the house I had.

• Like 1
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^I understand you completely. My mother passed away recently, and some days I don't want to get out of bed. Luckily I can work from home sometimes.

She's spoiled!☺🐾

My head hurts and I called in to work partially because of that and because it's the 3 year mark that my Mom passed away. I just couldn't give myself to people at work when I didn't feel like my heart

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 11/11/2019 at 7:52 AM, Manohlive said:

I just sighed because I don't want to vote for anyone running for president in my country, doc.  I hear you.  It's not a nice feeling.  Their focus is not about helping people.  It's not about service.  It's fundraising, having good one-liners and going on the offense. It's about attacking and discrediting. It's stump speeches.  I don't want any of them. I'm not voting for someone just to beat Trump. It's very disheartening.  

I'm feeling thankful for my new dog.  I'm feeling a bit guilty she doesn't have a house to run around in and play.  That being said, she's getting three hour-long walks a day, plus several shorter ones.  She gets constant attention where she was having to be shut off from the other dogs due to fighting over who would be alpha.  She has a much, much better life, even though she was loved by her last owner.  Everywhere we go, people look at her and smile.  The boots are a huge hit.  I'm not sure why.  They are a necessity for her paws to protect them from the salt.  They also spare my apartment.  She's getting well researched, good and healthy dog food. (No table scraps or any people food)  I still feel guilty she doesn't have the house I had.

New Dog you say !?! Pictures please!

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

It’s Boris V Jezza Corbyn with a side of Sturgeon .......with Farage lingering like a bad smell....

Hobson’s Choice 

election the 12/12

Yes - I understand your feelings then. If I were able to vote there, I'd have to go with Corbyn. (Farage is clearly the lovechild of a used car salesman and the Cheshire Cat, and he has the authenticity of a 3 pound note. I also suspect he was/is in cahoots with Assange and Putin - no wonder he liked/likes Trump. 🙄 Sturgeon has no presence outside of Scotland (obviously, being the leader of the SNP); and Boris...Jesus H. Christ. 🤮)

Good luck. 🍀

Edited by dmway
  • Subscriber

I'm feeling rather foolish.  I do not seem to be able to get the timing of TJT 2019 shows correct.  I just signed in, thinking there was one happening tonight. 😕    .I'm also feeling warm and fuzzy.  My new dog is starting to really like me.  We had a lot of fun today.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, dmway said:

Yes - I understand your feelings then. If I were able to vote there, I'd have to go with Corbyn. (Farage is clearly the lovechild of a used car salesman and the Cheshire Cat, and he has the authenticity of a 3 pound note. I also suspect he was/is in cahoots with Assange and Putin - no wonder he liked/likes Trump. 🙄 Sturgeon has no presence outside of Scotland (obviously, being the leader of the SNP); and Boris...Jesus H. Christ. 🤮)

Good luck. 🍀

Thanks we need it........ To quote Michael Stipe ... world leaders pretend. 

my view it is not if, but when Scotland goes it alone..... I’ll be sad to see them go but completely understand the POV up there....they simply are not represented by the Westminster Govt.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 11/11/2019 at 1:52 AM, Manohlive said:

just sighed because I don't want to vote for anyone running for president in my country

I feel bad for saying this.  There are candidates for whom I would vote. They did not make the debates.  Joe Biden cannot win the nomination.  I won't vote for him. The last thing I want is another pompous leader with a big mouth.His son should never have been involved in business dealings with foreign countries when Biden was vice president.  Elizabeth Warrn cannot beat Trump.  I like her but she's too much of an extremist.  I do like Bernie Sanders.  I don't see him winning the nomination but who knows? . I'm not voting for someone I do not support, just so we beat Trump.  I'll write in Bugs Bunny, as a protest vote, before I do. Our election is not about what's right.  It's about which side wins. The whole process disgusts me.  I want a leader who is willing to sacrifice for the greater good of all-not just America. I want one who does not care how long he or she stays in power..Right now-I don't want either side.  Each just cancels the other and nothing gets solved.  I'm in a bad mood.  I just spent a lot of time watching news.  It's made me ornery.. I'm frustarted with how much Trump can lie and his supporters accept it.  They know he's lying.  They don't care so they won't admit it.  It's very discouraging.  

Edited by Manohlive
  • Upvote 1