Sign in to follow this  
illumination70

The Mood Thread (Reboot)

19 hours ago, illumination70 said:

Ouch, I hate migraines and needles too

You get through the needles.  The next couple days are the worst for me because my head swells from all the pokes. Lots of people get botox. I have a chronic migraine.  It never stops.  I go to sleep and wake up with it.  I also get all the other types of headaches on top of the migraine, often all at once.  It is what it is.  I've learned to be happy and have a sense of humor about it all. 

My main problem is tolerance for stupid people who unnecessarily make life more difficult for others.  This brings me to my current mood, which is crabby.  I've decided I have to move again. My building seems to have hired another inept manager.  I've been waiting, since May, for lights to be replaced in my apartment.  I'm stepping in dog poop because two residents do not pick up after their pets.  If I take the other stairs out of my building, it smells like dog urine IN THE FRICKING BUILDING.  (deep breath).  Tenants are too lazy to take out their dogs OR they don't want to go out into the snow and cold.  Management keeps telling me,  "We're still working on it."  . I just responded with, "What is there to work on?  Either stop the residents or go pick it up yourself.  That's what a manager does.".  He was not happy with me. I don't care. The dumb ass doesn't even realize that I just purposely walked into their office so I could scrape the dog poop off my boots and they'd smell it all day. (only after months of reasonable complaints) I can't go into my kitchen at night because the lights flicker and buzz, which causes the headaches to get even worse.  I'm not allowed, as a resident, to fx them. It's been ten months.  They think I'm just another dumb resident.  I'm not. I know people who are very well connected.. I just made several phone calls.  Both the owner and manager of this building are going to have very bad days tomorrow. The shi#t is going to hit their fans and hopeully stay off my footwear. until I can find a different place to live.  

ARGH.   I am in no shape to move again.  I'm very crabby. Pardon my rant.  I needed to get it out and let it go.  Time to make some stuffed french toast, listen to some music and find my happy place.  

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 11:16 AM, Manohlive said:

I'm very crabby.

Oy.  Someone needed a happy pill.  😁   The ahove sounds much worse than its actual bite. I wiped my boots on the carpet after I thoroughly rubbed them off in the snow. He's not a dumb ass but tenants are working him. The owner caught the crap, not the manager.  I don't just call on people I know to harrass whomever. These are long standing issues which have not been addressed for years.  I phoned people who wield influence, however, I had given them my word I'd so so if thing did not change.  I was ornery I have to move again. I needed to roar.  Unnecessary dog poop on my boots, after bright sunshine refected on very white snow cranked a migraine into a cluster got the best of me.  I don't have to move.  I need and want to do it.  Big difference. 

Bright side view: There may be an apartment available which is by a beautiful seminary campus and protected woods/nature conservatory. It's near my old house.  I used to walk Bruff, my last dog, though those woods and the seminary campus all the time.  Now, I'd be living on the opposite side of the same woods.  I could walk my second Irish Terrier on the same turf.  Lake Michigan is right across the street from it. I made initial inquiries.  That would make another move a very good thing. 

• Like 1

I have to say that this crisis has made me optimistic. All about me I see people being there for one another. Strangers walking by my house smile and wave. Some stop to talk and we ask how each are faring. Despite the common worry there definitely seems to be a sense that we are all in this together. Looking about the world there are more and more reports of decency and community coming through. I feel good about this, let's hold onto this caring attitude once the crisis passes. The immediate future will be subdued and tense but just think how we will celebrate once the all clear is given. What a party summer of 2020 will be. Concerts, parties, BBQs and perhaps the return of streaking to sporting advents. A golden age is coming. Don't falter and lose heart just yet. Wave out of your window. What do you have to lose? Somebody might wave back.

On 2/21/2020 at 9:26 PM, Manohlive said:

Oy.  Someone needed a happy pill.  😁   The ahove sounds much worse than its actual bite. I wiped my boots on the carpet after I thoroughly rubbed them off in the snow. He's not a dumb ass but tenants are working him. The owner caught the crap, not the manager.  I don't just call on people I know to harrass whomever. These are long standing issues which have not been addressed for years.  I phoned people who wield influence, however, I had given them my word I'd so so if thing did not change.  I was ornery I have to move again. I needed to roar.  Unnecessary dog poop on my boots, after bright sunshine refected on very white snow cranked a migraine into a cluster got the best of me.  I don't have to move.  I need and want to do it.  Big difference. 

Bright side view: There may be an apartment available which is by a beautiful seminary campus and protected woods/nature conservatory. It's near my old house.  I used to walk Bruff, my last dog, though those woods and the seminary campus all the time.  Now, I'd be living on the opposite side of the same woods.  I could walk my second Irish Terrier on the same turf.  Lake Michigan is right across the street from it. I made initial inquiries.  That would make another move a very good thing. 

Yes, move. I appreciate your posts. I haven't had much extra time lately but happy to read when I can.  Even if it seems tight now, move, you'll want to be in a more comfortable place.  BTW not to give too much unsolicited advice, have you tried reike for your headaches. Occasionally I'll have one & it works for me.

Had a bit of a meltdown yesterday. 

Work stuff. I'm taking off until they figure out a feasable plan for staffing. Essential worker management in a pandemic crisis.  We're overstaffed at this point...blah, blah, blah, I'll attend the staff meeting, bring it up & then decide when to go back. 

Saturn in Aquarius, & a new moon in Aries could shake things up a bit, so I'll stay out the way!!!

💚

Getting ready for garden season!☺ I have a new plot this year Lots of work to do!!🌱