The Mood Thread (Reboot)

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I played a doctor, on TV, for a mediocre minor hit a dozen seasons ago.  Let's make a famous people vid and cheer up the common folk

I wish I had edited this.  It is not meant to diminish anyone or anything.  I was venting, trying to be funny and bombing.  The sitcom I was thinking about was not mediocre. I found it original. 

Famous people telling me I'm going to be okay feel condescending.  I already know I'll be fine.  (what I wish I had written)

Good mood today.  Two really good episodes of Mom while I did stuff around my apartment set the tone.  Thank God for sitcoms. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^I understand you completely. My mother passed away recently, and some days I don't want to get out of bed. Luckily I can work from home sometimes.

My head hurts and I called in to work partially because of that and because it's the 3 year mark that my Mom passed away. I just couldn't give myself to people at work when I didn't feel like my heart

Relieved due to a minor scare on the homefront, but everything turned out ok.

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I have been working with a slight change in my schedule. Slow & steady wins the race. 🐢

I'm relieved to realize that I don't have to figure out what's going on..I just have to keep to the usual, adding a mask , social distancing at work. Setting those boundaries is empowering & challenging.  

I've had my ups & downs, all in all I'm busier, so I'm working on becoming more efficient to meet my goals and not become to overwhelmed.

Hoping to get outside more.

• Subscriber
On 4/16/2020 at 8:49 PM, Manohlive said:

I wish I had edited this.  It is not meant to diminish anyone or anything.  I was venting, trying to be funny and bombing.  The sitcom I was thinking about was not mediocre. I found it original. 

Famous people telling me I'm going to be okay feel condescending.  I already know I'll be fine.  (what I wish I had written)

Good mood today.  Two really good episodes of Mom while I did stuff around my apartment set the tone.  Thank God for sitcoms. 

I've been managing my negativity. I'm often swimming against the tide so I can't get caught up in it. 

As for celebrities who annoy me, there's an off button that's quite useful.

I like Jimmy Fallon at Home. I watch in the morning. Very cool celebrity "Mc Mansion" , & very unique. 

Did you see that movie Downsizing? It starts off kind of like a regular movie, then it seems like just maybe boring so I might turn it off, then there's a plot twist. One of the best movies ever. 

I haven't seen many sitcoms, I just rent DVD's.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, hestia said:

Thanks fo posting this. It is a positive amid all the chaos.

Today is my dog's birthday.  Extra long walks, treats and many rounds of rassling have begun.  I had her out by my Irish Terrier mentor's home yesterday.  We spent three hours grooming her.  She is still not done.  A week off is needed.  I was not warned that she turns into a demon from hell when it comes to trimming her nails. (I love it)  At one point, I was granted the honor of using a brush, from Ireland, which is over 100 years old.  (and full of teeth marks)  After we finished for the night, we had dinner and watched the movie, Best In Show. .(so, so funny, that one)  Happy Birthday, Riri!  🎆

ririunderblankee (1).jpg

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 5/8/2020 at 2:47 PM, Manohlive said:

Thanks fo posting this. It is a positive amid all the chaos.

Today is my dog's birthday.  Extra long walks, treats and many rounds of rassling have begun.  I had her out by my Irish Terrier mentor's home yesterday.  We spent three hours grooming her.  She is still not done.  A week off is needed.  I was not warned that she turns into a demon from hell when it comes to trimming her nails. (I love it)  At one point, I was granted the honor of using a brush, from Ireland, which is over 100 years old.  (and full of teeth marks)  After we finished for the night, we had dinner and watched the movie, Best In Show. .(so, so funny, that one)  Happy Birthday, Riri!  🎆

ririunderblankee (1).jpg

She's spoiled!☺🐾

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...