The Mood Thread (Reboot)

illumination70

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

U2 plays the final show tonight. Our Los Angeles Dodger playing in the World Series again after so many years waiting for the next one. And new album and tour soon and I have the best Mom ever. We were talking about Fats Domino and she was able to see him perform back in the day. Thank God for his music and his contributions.God rest his soul. I always think of Paul McCartney and John Lennon and how they've always mentioned him when it comes to their inspirations. 

• Subscriber

Sorry to hear Illum, hope everything gets better soon. X

Current mood is creative, playing my guitar a lot and learning new songs, I learned God Bless America, Free Falling, Vertigo.... carving my pumpkins today and getting ready for Halloween and the World Series......Larry's B-day.. so it's Pizza Night!

On 10/31/2017 at 10:43 AM, U2LAWoman said:

Sorry to hear Illum, hope everything gets better soon. X

Current mood is creative, playing my guitar a lot and learning new songs, I learned God Bless America, Free Falling, Vertigo.... carving my pumpkins today and getting ready for Halloween and the World Series......Larry's B-day.. so it's Pizza Night!

Thanks U@LAWoman ((HUGS)) because my current mood now is "jaded"  to the point where iI believe in "Murphy's law" over karma anyday.

On 11/5/2017 at 7:25 AM, illumination70 said:

I'm currently feeling "maternal" which is strange because even though I'm not able to have children, I looked into my kitten's little,green eyes thismorning and said "Mommy loves you".

I think I say this to my cat at least twice a day since I have no children or spouse at this point in time.  I completely get that! Thanks for the post, illumination70!

My current mood is in love with my  creative process. I am learning how to reframe even my greatest obstacles that often get in the way of my creative processes. 

Archived