The Mood Thread (Reboot)

illumination70

On 11/7/2017 at 5:42 AM, illumination70 said:

Worried/scared because some news on the homefront has "just gotten real" and I

'm wondering if ithis is the universe's way of teaching me to stop believing in miracles, being positive,etc.

Please know I am praying and believing for you, illumination70,  because miracles do happen. It will all work out for you some how. ((Hug))

:Zoo_Angel:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 11/8/2017 at 1:38 PM, natural11 said:

Please know I am praying and believing for you, illumination70,  because miracles do happen. It will all work out for you some how. ((Hug))

:Zoo_Angel:

Some things we must learn to accept with grace, then make the best of it without turning in on yourself. Know that we are here for you.

• Subscriber
On 11/8/2017 at 1:34 PM, natural11 said:

I think I say this to my cat at least twice a day since I have no children or spouse at this point in time.  I completely get that! Thanks for the post, illumination70!

My current mood is in love with my  creative process. I am learning how to reframe even my greatest obstacles that often get in the way of my creative processes. There is a creativity coach I am looking at signing up with in a greater way who uses Kaizen-Muse techniques. 

This sounds really interesting. 

• Subscriber
On 11/7/2017 at 8:42 AM, illumination70 said:

Worried/scared because some news on the homefront has "just gotten real" and I

'm wondering if ithis is the universe's way of teaching me to stop believing in miracles, being positive,etc.

(Hugs)?

• Subscriber

What I'm feeling is that sometimes what I want for other people may not be what they want for themselves. So being cautious & aware of my own agenda , & where I'm investing my energy. As I get older , I have more patience, less energy. This is a general theme I'm experiencing, not just something specific.

I'm currently feeling frustrated with individuals who "rain on everyone's parade". If someone takes joy in the small blessings life has to offer who are these snobs to roll their eyes at them.  In conclusion, if a less-fortunate individual is happy over something small, for God's sake let them be happy by not looking their gift horse in the mouth.

Archived