scam tickets

AMC66

I would lke to inform members to be aware of Ticketbis ticketing agency

. My wife paid 600 euros for two tickets to Croke Park Gig Dublin for my 50th birhday only to find the tickets had already been used. missed the show after driving over from SW England...gutted , tortured myself listening outside the stadium...

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, AMC66 said:

I would lke to inform members to be aware of Ticketbis ticketing agency

. My wife paid 600 euros for two tickets to Croke Park Gig Dublin for my 50th birhday only to find the tickets had already been used. missed the show after driving over from SW England...gutted , tortured myself listening outside the stadium...

Please tell me you at least got a refund?

The only venue I heard of this thing going on was at Croke Park - correct???

Yes Croke Park Dublin, Ticketbis want proof of rejection,  as tickets were used by somebody - probably the person who sold them to us - as they went in at 5pm on the dot when gates opened.. Nil chance of getting rejection forms let alone filled out when 82,000 people are queuing behind you..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I hope the people who did this have a well deserved visit from karma and if you're reading this you're absolute scum but you already know that  

I could think of nothing worse, you have my sympathy Amc66. 

Something similar happened to a girl who flew from Japan, a few people on one of the groups on Facebook did a bit of work and got her a ticket so she did get in but there were a few people this happened to.