Jump to content

U2 Museum set to be announced for Dublin as a major new tourist attraction


natural11

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

The Little Museum of Dublin has the best collection so far of U2 memorablia including a Trabant car model. Highlight of the visit is the nice tour given by their staff for the history of Dublin. A Very nice & must visit museum which was not boring at all unlike other famous museums around the world.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:27 AM, varunjay said:

The Little Museum of Dublin has the best collection so far of U2 memorablia including a Trabant car model. Highlight of the visit is the nice tour given by their staff for the history of Dublin. A Very nice & must visit museum which was not boring at all unlike other famous museums around the world.

I am glad you got to see it, varunjay!  Someday....

:JT_Logo_02:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:45 PM, Helbig said:

A U2 Museum in Dublin? How lucky U2 fans and the people in Dublin are.

The best place for a U2 Museum.

But it would be great to have a little bit of something special in Australia to. Say maybe Adalaide? Ha! Ha! That would be very nice. Yep! Very nice.

Just a little something on display U2. After all we love you to U2. We love the best band U2 as well. Karen.

 

How about a portable U2 museum in every tour city?  I agree, AU would be a nice place to have a U2 Museum!

:JT_Logo_03:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
On 11/8/2017 at 6:06 PM, natural11 said:

How about a portable U2 museum in every tour city?  I agree, AU would be a nice place to have a U2 Museum!

:JT_Logo_03:

A portable museum or traveling display is a good idea for several reasons. Not only could it ship anywhere, it would be the perfect size to see all of without getting tired. The only drawback is that you probably couldn't display any stages.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2017 at 4:37 PM, Europa_Thomas said:

A portable museum or traveling display is a good idea for several reasons. Not only could it ship anywhere, it would be the perfect size to see all of without getting tired. The only drawback is that you probably couldn't display any stages.

Could you imagine the logistics with something like that? But depending on what items were chosen to be displayed, I think it would be very doable. Yes the stage wouldn't be possible but could fit quite a few other things in I'm sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
21 minutes ago, natural11 said:

Could you imagine the logistics with something like that? But depending on what items were chosen to be displayed, I think it would be very doable. Yes the stage wouldn't be possible but could fit quite a few other things in I'm sure.

I've never worked on anything like that, but I hope an interesting collection of small artifacts could be made, displayed, and transported without too much effort or expense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Europa_Thomas said:

I've never worked on anything like that, but I hope an interesting collection of small artifacts could be made, displayed, and transported without too much effort or expense.

Agreed. Do you think this site is ever read by idea generators of the U2 crew? A fan suggestion box...hummmm!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, natural11 said:

Agreed. Do you think this site is ever read by idea generators of the U2 crew? A fan suggestion box...hummmm!

I wouldn't be surprised if U2's crew (or even the lads themselves) sometimes browse the site, but I'm only certain that the site's moderators see most of the comments or come regularly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...