U2 Museum set to be announced for Dublin as a major new tourist attraction

natural11

3 hours ago, Europa_Thomas said:

I wouldn't be surprised if U2's crew (or even the lads themselves) sometimes browse the site, but I'm only certain that the site's moderators see most of the comments or come regularly.

Europa_Thomas, you're right! One never knows what eyes gaze upon these pages! This entire side is feasibly the fan suggestion box. Thanks for your posts and comments about the traveling U2 Museum!

:BD:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, natural11 said:

Europa_Thomas, you're right! One never knows what eyes gaze upon these pages! This entire side is feasibly the fan suggestion box. Thanks for your posts and comments about the traveling U2 Museum!

In another thread, somebody asked if U2 planned a Tom Petty tribute, and one of the moderators mentioned they did one during their recent Mexico City show. After I looked it up, I posted a thank you note on the thread for the band. I don't know if Bono, The Edge, Adam, or Larry will ever see it, but I didn't want to waste an opportunity for gratitude (and now I should thank the moderator for telling us all about it. I feel bad I didn't think of that sooner.)

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, natural11 said:

Yeah, I'm a super-new subscriber, but I've browsed this site several times before (now I have my own computer and the money to pay for a subscription).

3 hours ago, Europa_Thomas said:

In another thread, somebody asked if U2 planned a Tom Petty tribute, and one of the moderators mentioned they did one during their recent Mexico City show. After I looked it up, I posted a thank you note on the thread for the band. I don't know if Bono, The Edge, Adam, or Larry will ever see it, but I didn't want to waste an opportunity for gratitude (and now I should thank the moderator for telling us all about it. I feel bad I didn't think of that sooner.)

My bet is they will see it...I am glad you found the Zoo within your subscription package and that you have a device to post from!  I am fairly new myself. You will find many people who have been on for years. It takes a while to learn to navigate it all.  I am still finding nooks and crannies of this site I did not know existed!  Enjoy your journey, Europa_Thomas!

• Subscriber
Just now, natural11 said:

My bet is they will see it...I am glad you found the Zoo within your subscription package and that you have a device to post from!  I am fairly new myself. You will find many people who have been on for years. It takes a while to learn to navigate it all.  I am still finding nooks and crannies of this site I did not know existed!  Enjoy your journey, Europa_Thomas!

A lot of nooks and crannies suddenly opened up like alternate dimensions when I subscribed. I've been such a kid and spent most of my time at the playground, but it's not too hard of a site to navigate. I'm more mystified by the dots ranking system. Enjoy your own journey, natural11.

Yes, the dots and the ranking system are fun and a lovely sort of weird.  I have not a clue how they are calculated what these names mean and when and how determinations are made! I am a "free" subscriber and do not have full access to much of what I assume explains them.  It makes it for one mysterious way! I should ask a moderator about them, huh?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, natural11 said:

Yes, the dots and the ranking system are fun and a lovely sort of weird.  I have not a clue how they are calculated what these names mean and when and how determinations are made! I am a "free" subscriber and do not have full access to much of what I assume explains them.  It makes it for one mysterious way!

In 2 days I progressed from 1 dot to 3 (from Numb ranking to Babyface to Achtung Baby). It seems to have something to do with the number of posts and comments you make. But I also have a total reputation of 4, which is somehow still neutral (I'd have thought 0 was neutral and that I could be up or down voted)

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, natural11 said:

Yes, the dots and the ranking system are fun and a lovely sort of weird.  I have not a clue how they are calculated what these names mean and when and how determinations are made! I am a "free" subscriber and do not have full access to much of what I assume explains them.  It makes it for one mysterious way! I should ask a moderator about them, huh?

The dots and the ranking is based on the number of posts you make. It’s been a while since I’ve thought about it but they go up at certain post counts. 

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, Europa_Thomas said:

In 2 days I progressed from 1 dot to 3 (from Numb ranking to Babyface to Achtung Baby). It seems to have something to do with the number of posts and comments you make. But I also have a total reputation of 4, which is somehow still neutral (I'd have thought 0 was neutral and that I could be up or down voted)

Yes. If I remember correctly, your next rank with be Boy/Girl

Your reputation is based on if someone has reacted to your post. 

Archived